Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I am glad you are still here :)
Don't speak too quickly. There were a couple (or more) complaints to the mods about me, so anything could still happen.

Thanks though.

(If any busy body interprets this post as an attack on Magenta, please find a big stick and hit yourself in the back of the neck with it. KTHNXBYE)

HS

Jul 3, 2016
1 year at the end of September this year since Toby had a heart attack and died in my arms. Seems like it was just the other day. Still tear up when I think of him. Here's is a picture of him and my cat Trixy. They loved each other.
SDC12442.jpg

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Looking back now, I did "goodbye" soooooo wrong. Things I should have said and done, but didn't.. I screwed it up so badly. :( I wish I could turn back the clock and do that morning over so differently.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I'm facing the possibility of soon having to take my beloved Doberman into the vet to be put down. He has Wobbler's Sydrome and it's getting worse all the time. Eventually, I will have to make the judgment call of quality versus quantity of life and do what is best for him, even though it will crush me. He's been my shadow for over 9 years now, and he saved my life the night I tried to commit suicide.

HS

Jul 3, 2016
I'm facing the possibility of soon having to take my beloved Doberman into the vet to be put down. He has Wobbler's Sydrome and it's getting worse all the time. Eventually, I will have to make the judgment call of quality versus quantity of life and do what is best for him, even though it will crush me. He's been my shadow for over 9 years now, and he saved my life the night I tried to commit suicide.
Oh no that's terrible. Crying right now :(. Why don't they live longer than us? We are always having to go through this.

Feb 7, 2015
Looking back now, I did "goodbye" soooooo wrong. Things I should have said and done, but didn't.. I screwed it up so badly. :( I wish I could turn back the clock and do that morning over so differently.
You and me, both. I was struggling to regain some composure, and was just moving toward Gordy, my wife, and the vet when he injected Gordy, and it was all over before I even realized it. The only thing that consoles me is that Gordy had doggie dementia, and didn't really know us or even where he was or what was going on around him.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
My cousin was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident last month. He was driving home from work and a deer charged him. He was discharged from the hospital and put into rehab, then sent home. Today he had to go back to the hospital because somethings going on with his heart. If you'd all say a prayer for him I'd appreciate it. His name is Rick. Thank you

Feb 7, 2015
When I think about it, my whole damn life is full of regrets of wishing for "do-overs".... and still I keep blowing it every time I go through another trial. You'd think I'd learn by now. I can't think of ANYTHING like that that I have ever been proud of how I handled it. I even let my mother die the same sort of way. And the last time I saw my father alive, we fought, and I walked out of the room.

Life sucks!

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up Rick to you now, asking you to continue to be with him, during this trying time in his life, I thank you for bringing him thru the accident ok, for sparing his life, and for giving him renewed hope for the life that you have given him, in Jesus Name, amen.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
When I think about it, my whole damn life is full of regrets of wishing for "do-overs".... and still I keep blowing it every time I go through another trial. You'd think I'd learn by now. I can't think of ANYTHING like that that I have ever been proud of how I handled it. I even let my mother die the same sort of way. And the last time I saw my father alive, we fought, and I walked out of the room.

Life sucks!
I hear ya. Really. That is why when certain people in the BDF talk as if once we are saved we are all good to go and everything is peachy keen as if we are already living in our glorified immortal and incorruptible bodies I kind of just wonder to myself if I am living on a different plane of reality, maybe in some alternate universe, than they are? But I am finding I surrender more and more and that alone keeps me out of trouble, not trying to have certain things or be a certain way or control other people... there is One Who has all power and it sure ain't me :D

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016

I wish I could cry for you some. I will cry with you though.

HS

Jul 3, 2016
My cousin was in a pretty bad motorcycle accident last month. He was driving home from work and a deer charged him. He was discharged from the hospital and put into rehab, then sent home. Today he had to go back to the hospital because somethings going on with his heart. If you'd all say a prayer for him I'd appreciate it. His name is Rick. Thank you
Prayers sent for Rick. God bless

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
The Yuck post was about the booger statement Blue made, now, it is not only not under the post, I can't even find the post, why does this happen? You think you are posting in a certain place but it ends up somewhere else?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The Yuck post was about the booger statement Blue made, now, it is not only not under the post, I can't even find the post, why does this happen? You think you are posting in a certain place but it ends up somewhere else?
You were replying to her post, without quoting it... and all posts show up in chronological order regardless. Still, you have at least three minutes to edit your post, so you could go back to quote the original so everyone knows what you are responding to... if you like :)

Dec 16, 2012
1 year at the end of September this year since Toby had a heart attack and died in my arms. Seems like it was just the other day. Still tear up when I think of him. Here's is a picture of him and my cat Trixy. They loved each other.
View attachment 157906
oh that looks like one of mine, here he is in our back garden:

8662259582_2c2f066f4e_o.jpg

Last edited: