Update on my puddy Tango....
They did do the surgery and got the thread out of the small intestine and said it would work it's way out of the large intestine so he will have to stay overnight again. Also said they got us approved for assistance that will pay for part of this fiasco but we still will have a big bill just not the trillion dollar debt kind only the million dollar debt kind... so at least we praise God for that help.
It is ridiculous what the medical industry charges human or pet....we were already poor now we will be dirt poor if it keeps going it will be filthy dirt poor... Oh brother... I'm just glad the kitty is alive and hope he stays that way after all of this. Thanks for the prayers they are working as it could be worse.... all this over a cat getting a hold of a spool of thread tiny one at that also thanking God it wasn't a big spool.... Prayers still as we want him back to 100% and our stress levels down to 0....
Again praising God for assistance with the cost of which we don't know what the final bill is yet.
Let's glorify the Lord and magnify His name!
View attachment 168484
I wish I had the words to communicate to you that God is in this and that this is an opportunity to grow in your faith. But I don't know that it is. It could be just some random event and God may want you to deal with the fallout without providing miraculously.
But I do know that God is always one thought away from those who know Him. And that in spite of possible difficulties paying your bills and such, He wants you to stay close to Him and trust Him to walk with you through this.
Though, it never hurts to ask God to provide miraculously. He has for me, even when I didn't deserve it. In fact none of us deserve it even. That is what His grace about.
Ask Him to provide in spite of who and what you think you are at the moment.
And give your kitty a hug from EarnestQ.

When Tourist comes home from work I will go get Tango from the cat hospital and let him begin to recover at home. If we have a problem we can take him back if he doesn't do well but they have gotten him to eat a little and think he will do better at home. So I am happy to be able to get him in a few hours and please keep praying he will recover quickly. Will get the news on the financial part when I pick him up. But excited that our boy will be coming home soon.
You can take me home now o.k.?
When Tourist comes home from work I will go get Tango from the cat hospital and let him begin to recover at home. If we have a problem we can take him back if he doesn't do well but they have gotten him to eat a little and think he will do better at home. So I am happy to be able to get him in a few hours and please keep praying he will recover quickly. Will get the news on the financial part when I pick him up. But excited that our boy will be coming home soon.
You can take me home now o.k.?
SOOOOOO many changes going on in my life right now!!!!
So blessed, so loved and so cherished... I love how our God blesses us with our hearts desires when we LEAST expect him too!
<3
Just dropping in to say hello! I haven't been around this thread for a while, good to see that most are doing well, cheery and moving forward.
Sorry to hear about your kitty, JesusLives! I had to put my thirteen year old Jasmine down in March, when I found out she had cancer, and was suffering from massive organ failure. It was a very sad time for me, and I miss her so!
God bless, everyone!
