Speak Your Mind.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nothing would change anyways. Nothing changes if I stay, nor if I leave.
People do absolutely NOT need me. Just the other day someone pulled the ''17yr old" card for pretty much trying to make me look like a dumb child, People want me to admit things as false that i disagree. I am done with people here. If your not a part of a certain mindset, your set apart, hated and attacked.
No one cares about different opinions or walks. All that is cared for by most folks here is the image of themselves. Nice group of people who belive in their trinity and all that but dont dare someone come and disagree! Its gonna ruin the perfect picture!

Well Magenta, Im not the only one from Europe and there are most likely more coming in.
There was a while where CC got a bit better, but its been once again going down the drain, even for me
We don't need those bleeding heart Euros who disparage those who tell what Islam really is, what it teaches, and who their hero is. I support you if you wish to leave, was just pointing out that you have a unique perspective and some valuable input having gone through some of the things you have. That people use your age against you hmmm well, compared to many here, I am a relic from ages gone by but I'm sure as heck not going to let that stop me from speaking as the Spirit moves me to speak. You have experience lots of people here don't, coming out of the background that you have. For lots of people when they say Spiritual warfare, the idea is almost a philosophical conceptual conundrum.

Maybe taking a break is a good idea. Recharge your batteries. Live your life. This web site has been here for many years. If you decide to come back after a week or two or a month or two or a year or two, hopefully there will be some here who will remember you when you return, and you them :)


Also, don't let that guy rob you of your joy. You have a LOT to look forward to in life :)
taking-care-of-yourself-isnt-selfish.jpg
 
Nothing would change anyways. Nothing changes if I stay, nor if I leave.People do absolutely NOT need me. Just the other day someone pulled the ''17yr old" card for pretty much trying to make me look like a dumb child, People want me to admit things as false that i disagree. I am done with people here. If your not a part of a certain mindset, your set apart, hated and attacked.No one cares about different opinions or walks. All that is cared for by most folks here is the image of themselves. Nice group of people who belive in their trinity and all that but dont dare someone come and disagree! Its gonna ruin the perfect picture!Well Magenta, Im not the only one from Europe and there are most likely more coming in.There was a while where CC got a bit better, but its been once again going down the drain, even for me

Hi Demi,


I hope you'll change your mind. I don't have a lot of interaction with you because we end up on different threads. I don't even come to this thread very often. When I read this I was shocked because you're very much liked, loved and needed around here. And have you considered that you might need us......as unlikely as it may seem at the moment. :)


Don't let the meanies gang up on you. Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Don't let the words of others stay in your mind. Get rid of them and fast. Love and forgive them as you work it all through. In life we will always come across unloving and unkind people.


I know I posted on one of the threads you mentioned. I was simply surprised (shocked might be a better word) that you didn't believe in the trinity. But I in no way meant to hurt you so if you were hurt by what I said I ask you to please forgive me.
 
Looks like Ill have to leave CC for a while.
People are more vicious than ever, negative only.
suddenly im more jew than christian, a nuisance and who knows what else.
More and more negatve weighing me down wihile im already fighting myself not to just jump infront of the next train.
Im so tired of people destroying others lives, and when you then go places trying to heal and maybe just try to find someone to talk to. You cant because they already judge you when your well for having a different opinion, so if you were to try to talk openly about your problems, you can bet that worse will be said.
With that being said, I think its better for me to leave this place. It is not doing me well anywhere anymore

I can understand how you'd feel like this. But just know, you're one great girl and I'm convinced God is going to use you in great ways! I'd miss you a lot, but I understand if you have to leave for a while. I've been going to leave for a bit myself, actually.
 
We don't need those bleeding heart Euros who disparage those who tell what Islam really is, what it teaches, and who their hero is. I support you if you wish to leave, was just pointing out that you have a unique perspective and some valuable input having gone through some of the things you have. That people use your age against you hmmm well, compared to many here, I am a relic from ages gone by but I'm sure as heck not going to let that stop me from speaking as the Spirit moves me to speak. You have experience lots of people here don't, coming out of the background that you have. For lots of people when they say Spiritual warfare, the idea is almost a philosophical conceptual conundrum.

Maybe taking a break is a good idea. Recharge your batteries. Live your life. This web site has been here for many years. If you decide to come back after a week or two or a month or two or a year or two, hopefully there will be some here who will remember you when you return, and you them :)


Also, don't let that guy rob you of your joy. You have a LOT to look forward to in life :)
taking-care-of-yourself-isnt-selfish.jpg

Magenta,

I think you can be sweet and have good intentions, but the one major thing I disagree with you on is how you label people are Islam and lump them all in one category and they are all evil. Truth of the matter is they are lost souls who don't know any better and instead of treating them as evil we need to love on them and show them Gods love and unfailing mercy and that is how we lead them to Christ because Christ would love on them regardless. How you believe on this makes my heart just hurt and I don't know if you were personally victimized by an Islam person, but trust me we all have to let go at some time (Hugs)
 
Hi Demi,


I hope you'll change your mind. I don't have a lot of interaction with you because we end up on different threads. I don't even come to this thread very often. When I read this I was shocked because you're very much liked, loved and needed around here. And have you considered that you might need us......as unlikely as it may seem at the moment. :)


Don't let the meanies gang up on you. Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Don't let the words of others stay in your mind. Get rid of them and fast. Love and forgive them as you work it all through. In life we will always come across unloving and unkind people.


I know I posted on one of the threads you mentioned. I was simply surprised (shocked might be a better word) that you didn't believe in the trinity. But I in no way meant to hurt you so if you were hurt by what I said I ask you to please forgive me.

I forgive you sister.
 
Hi Demi, I've never spoken to you before but I just wanted to tell you that you are a very courageous woman for what you do. You stand up for your beliefs even when you're mocked and ridiculed. Your love for Jesus is very genuine, I can tell. And you're an inspiration to many people on CC. Just yesterday I read one of your blog posts and was so impressed by your understanding. I know you already know this, but keep on taking every negative thought captive and make them obey Christ, keep putting on the armor of God and let the Spirit keep renewing your mind through His word, and rehearse your identity in Christ. Haters can say whatever they want, but you are God's daugther. And how He sees you is more important than what other people have to say.

You're doing a great job Demi. Satan is upping his ante by using his arsenal weapons against you. He sees that you're going to be used mightly by God. Don't let him win. Keep fighting the good fight!
I forgive you sister.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mailmandan
I do understand if you wish to leave. I am really sorry that this is happening to you though. Praying for God's peace and comfort over you.
 
Magenta,

I think you can be sweet and have good intentions, but the one major thing I disagree with you on is how you label people are Islam and lump them all in one category and they are all evil. Truth of the matter is they are lost souls who don't know any better and instead of treating them as evil we need to love on them and show them Gods love and unfailing mercy and that is how we lead them to Christ because Christ would love on them regardless. How you believe on this makes my heart just hurt and I don't know if you were personally victimized by an Islam person, but trust me we all have to let go at some time (Hugs)
Wow. I have never said Muslims were evil, where did you come up with that?
 
Looks like Ill have to leave CC for a while.
People are more vicious than ever, negative only.
suddenly im more jew than christian, a nuisance and who knows what else.
More and more negatve weighing me down wihile im already fighting myself not to just jump infront of the next train.
Im so tired of people destroying others lives, and when you then go places trying to heal and maybe just try to find someone to talk to. You cant because they already judge you when your well for having a different opinion, so if you were to try to talk openly about your problems, you can bet that worse will be said.
With that being said, I think its better for me to leave this place. It is not doing me well anywhere anymore

ive left once... almost left again

lotsa people here who prefer their version of the truth over... you know


...


truth

ive had people lie about me make false claims

put words in my mouth and twist scripture


probably the same stuff youre dealin with


hope to still see you around demi

but if you did leave id totally get it...
 
Awww Demi, don't leave. :( One thing I learned here on CC is that there's always viscous people around just waiting for a chance to attack someone no matter who it is or how right or wrong they may be... That's just the nature of the beast when it comes to internet forums. That's why I stay out of the BDF (except for this thread). And also, sometimes you just have to ignore what's been said (hard as that may be) or it will just give the 'enemy' more fuel for the fire... And if you're going to get involved with controversial or heated topics, its best to remind yourself that those are the kinds of topics that crazy people tend to flock to, and we all know what its like dealing with crazy people.. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Gabe counts me as one of those crazy people. :p

The crazy orange tabby cat lady. That's me. :o


Awww Demi, don't leave. :( One thing I learned here on CC is that there's always viscous people around just waiting for a chance to attack someone no matter who it is or how right or wrong they may be... That's just the nature of the beast when it comes to internet forums. That's why I stay out of the BDF (except for this thread). And also, sometimes you just have to ignore what's been said (hard as that may be) or it will just give the 'enemy' more fuel for the fire... And if you're going to get involved with controversial or heated topics, its best to remind yourself that those are the kinds of topics that crazy people tend to flock to, and we all know what its like dealing with crazy people.. :rolleyes:
 
Demi

True story.... When I first joined CC I thought wow a Christian site we will all love each other sing kum bah ya around the fireplace holding hands just a love fest.

I was here about two weeks when the attacks really began called me a Judaizer and didn't even know what that was and many were just flat out mean... So I talked to God about it because I was thinking about leaving too although at that point no one would have cared at all if I stayed or left....

I said God these Christians are MEAN....what's up with that? My answer was you need to stick around and show some of them what love is and be a good example for me. Besides they aren't really attacking you they are attacking Me.. (Wish I could say that I have been a good example but sometimes my human side shows too.)

I did stick around and I'm so glad I did because I never would have met Tourist if I'd left and never would have made some of the very good friends if I'd gone....

So it is Satan doing his work of chaos and meanness when Christians go on a rant trying to tear God's people away from Him and each other. There is nothing wrong with taking a break everyone needs alone time now and then but would hate to see you go for good. Again hugs for you....
 
Demi

True story.... When I first joined CC I thought wow a Christian site we will all love each other sing kum bah ya around the fireplace holding hands just a love fest.

I was here about two weeks when the attacks really began called me a Judaizer and didn't even know what that was and many were just flat out mean... So I talked to God about it because I was thinking about leaving too although at that point no one would have cared at all if I stayed or left....

I said God these Christians are MEAN....what's up with that? My answer was you need to stick around and show some of them what love is and be a good example for me. Besides they aren't really attacking you they are attacking Me.. (Wish I could say that I have been a good example but sometimes my human side shows too.)

I did stick around and I'm so glad I did because I never would have met Tourist if I'd left and never would have made some of the very good friends if I'd gone....

So it is Satan doing his work of chaos and meanness when Christians go on a rant trying to tear God's people away from Him and each other. There is nothing wrong with taking a break everyone needs alone time now and then but would hate to see you go for good. Again hugs for you....


Same for me, it can get ugly (no pun intended) at times and people forget Christians are supposed to be kind and loving towards each other, however I've interacted with many cool people here it's been worth it
 
Looks like Ill have to leave CC for a while.
People are more vicious than ever, negative only.
suddenly im more jew than christian, a nuisance and who knows what else.
More and more negatve weighing me down wihile im already fighting myself not to just jump infront of the next train.
Im so tired of people destroying others lives, and when you then go places trying to heal and maybe just try to find someone to talk to. You cant because they already judge you when your well for having a different opinion, so if you were to try to talk openly about your problems, you can bet that worse will be said.
With that being said, I think its better for me to leave this place. It is not doing me well anywhere anymore

Don't leave Demi, you're honestly one of my favorite people on here. However I do see where you are coming from. One of the reasons why I avoid those hot topic forums and just do fun threads. Hope you reconsider and stay but if you feel you need to leave , then God bless you in whatever you do.
 
Last edited:
It is a sad thing when Christians attack each other. I see it here almost every time I visit. Makes me think of what is said in The Book of Romans:

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. Chapter 14, Vs. 10-13.

 
It is a sad thing when Christians attack each other. I see it here almost every time I visit. Makes me think of what is said in The Book of Romans:

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. Chapter 14, Vs. 10-13.


You have to remember, Christians like everybody else like to argue..Not right but it is still true, and like other people, Christians love to demonstrate how smart they are. When someone challenges the smart,and if the challenge can't be answered, accusation becomes the answer. How sad is that? People can be really small, but we're all growing.