Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I need immediate and constant prayer. God knows what it is, it concerns "M", and her situation has gone from bad to worse. Please pray her situation finds a peaceful, happy resolution. It truly is a matter of life or death for "M"...

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Oh how a few days to think things through could help anyone. Personal experience

L

LittleBit1987

Oh how a few days to think things through could help anyone. Personal experience

Try going months away from here to breathe and get your thoughts back in order.

Sadjy, it also requires knowing which threads to stay away from and what topics to stay away from. Personal experience :)

1True

Apr 29, 2017
Agreed I here if you want someone toTalk to. Blessings

G

grif101

So sorry to hear this sending you a hug for your loss of your sweet furry friend.
Thank you.

Ever wonder if Jesus will have our beloved pets waiting for us in Heaven? I know it isn't Biblical supported, but it doesn't refute it either. Just crosses my mind occasionally.

G

grif101

Please pray for me. I feel my depression closing in, and I don't know why. :( Probably because I have several things weighing on my mind right now.. :/ Thanks...
I'm sorry you've been having a difficult time. Your post was 3 days ago. How have you been doing since then?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Blond/Tourist

Hey guys.......just stopped by to say "Hi"

Also to tell you about a song I heard on the radio the other day. Don't know who sings it, or who wrote it, but it had a neat message that I found interesting. It is based on the Scriptures John 10:17,18.

In the song, there is a line that says............"the Lion laid down by the Lamb so that He could raise Him up again...." I had to listen to it a couple of times, but it really was a different concept of those Scriptures in conjunction with the Lion laying down by the Lamb Scripture in Revelation (I believe).

Anyway, if you ever hear it, let me know what you think of it.....

God bless and keep you guys

John 10:17) Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18)
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Well, Isaiah does not say that exactly..............it says:

Chpt 11:6)
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

I always thought it was the Lion and the Lamb........oh well........... live and learn....... :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I have Dr. Seuss puffs coming out my ears... sewing, sewing.... the goal 225 puffs...then on to sewing them together to make that play blanket for the twins....our vacation is October 1-15 to go and see all the Grandkids in Michigan....got to get that blanket done by then for the baby boys who will be 8 months old then.