Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Those are the healthiest looking pizzas Ive ever seen! :eek: Its almost sacrilegious!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
..........thinking of pizza, years ago, in another lifetime......I was in Stuttgart, West Germany. They had a really, really TALL Tower there, and at the top of the Tower was a Restaurant! I believe it rotated also.....but don't quote me on that.

Anyway, a few of us decided to visit the Tower, ride to the top and check out the Restaurant. What we didn't know is it was a fairly fancy Restaurant..........4 or 5 Star, and we were G.I.'s dressed as G.I.'s tend to dress when off duty.... :)

But, they let us in and as I was reading the Menu which they don't call a Menu, because if you ask for a Menu, you get whatever meal is their "Special of the Day." Just so ya know...... Anyway, about the only thing I recognized on the entire Menu was the word Pizza.........so I thought, "Well, hey, ya can't go wrong with pizza?

WRONG.........

When I got my pizza, the waitress set in front of me a 9 or 10 inch round and about 2 inches deep metal pie pan. The entire top of whatever it was.........was a nicely browned crust. It did smell great.........but it DID NOT resemble a pizza. Think of pita pocket not cut in half........Well, determined to eat it because it cost about $4.00 (back then the exchange rate was 3.5 Marks to one Dollar) I cut into it, and out oozed great smelling white cheese, and there were peas, carrots, cocktail onions, and other veggies........It really did taste good.........but, being a G.I. I told the waitress.......

THIS AIN'T A PIZZA.............IT'S A POT PIE!

(I never did return to that Restaurant.......don't think they missed me either......)

:)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Some schools start in august now. Everyone started in september when i was a kid. Now some school let out early and start early.
I guess with over seven point five billion people in the world now compared to four billion in '75, they had to do something :eek:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Those are the healthiest looking pizzas Ive ever seen! :eek: Its almost sacrilegious!
One of my natural food grocery haunts makes their own tomato, pesto, and bococini cheese pizzas, and I buy them, and devour them, on a regular basis :D

I don't know how to spell boccocini :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I thought students returned to school in September?

We are still doing grad ceremony pictures at work :p
Back when I was in school, students returned to school in September (the day after Labor Day to be exact). But now it's August 16th where I live.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So, there's this guy who is writing a Biography of Al Gore.

I understand the working Title is: "AN INCONVENIENT PAIN"

(some will get that.........Little Bit be like)

what.jpg

Aug 2, 2009
So far today I have almost been hit by a mercedes (he tried to beat the left turn light but he couldn't and backed up almost into my car). My horn saved the day.. Then this SUV was going to try and squeeze by me and cut me off because his lane was about to end. I already let one car in and there was no room for him so I gently moved right so he couldn't get through and he spent the next 30 seconds waving and flailing his arms (I could see him in my mirror). I don't want to even guess what he was saying.... Then I got caught behind this pickup truck towing a vehicle carrier with another large pickup truck and a car on it. The trailer would sway left and right every now and then Safe? I think not! I tried to pass it but of course the car next to him wouldn't go any faster so I got stuck next to it! :mad: Thankfully I made it home in one piece..