Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I give thanks you had vacation to use, a job, were able to address the issue without calling professional restorers, etc.

Earnest has it right, gratitude for what we have brings great provision, protection, healing and restoration.
There is nothing G-d can't heal and restore, healing from G-d is a process and quite often takes place over a period of time
as we give Him first place.
blessings

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Luke 6:5) And he said unto them, That the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath

cowboy 1.jpg

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
So the Oscars are happening and I know a movie noone has seen will win best picture. Happens every year.

L

LittleBit1987

Just wanted to say....

GOD IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!

L

LittleBit1987

Love ya Bit.......hope you n Half Pint are doing well...........
lol love ya too P!

baby is growing like a weed... and Friday he will be 5 months... but here’s what he looks like in each month.
0C9AA769-EE4F-427E-8B38-28D105BA390E.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Shoot, da way he's growing, by the time he's two, he'll be taller 'n you!

:)

L

LittleBit1987

E

eternally-gratefull

You Guys.... I myself can’t believe how fast he’s growing...

And yes I know P.... even my friends from church claim he’s already half my size lol

he sure does take after his daddy! And maybe a little bit of me. ^_^

It’s great to see you in better spirit!!