Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleBit1987

It’s great to see you in better spirit!!
It looks like LittleBit is having fun with Snapchat. :eek:
I noticed that also!! Little snappy!!
Snapchat keeps me going lol. The silly little filters crack me up.. and some days are good and some are bad. I’ll be good for a few hours, then everything just stops and I’m back to being down and depressed... it’s like a switch that turns itself on and off without me knowing it. And I know a lot of it has to do with my hormones not being in the right spot and I just had a baby and all that Jazz.... but you guys, when you KNOW something ain’t right.... something just ain’t right and I’m fighting for my own sanity cause I KNOW.... “This too shall pass”. Don’t stop the prayers for one second cause that’s all it takes for me to burst into tears for no good reason. I did it yesterday at work and had to step out for a few minutes to gather my composure back. Yet, when I’m home with my son... all is right in the world.... cause HE brings me joy.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Went to my PC Dr. yesterday..........I feel so much better after having spent an hour with him.

The basic result of my visit/checkup/consultation was:

"I sure wish there was something I could do for you."

:)

No, really...........REALLY!

Ah well, at least he reauthorized my pain meds for another year........guess that IS something.

anyway.......

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
People get upset when I call them at 9:30 at night to take a survey. They always tell me "how dare you call me this late at night". However while they are in the comfort of their home, with a bed and TV I'm at work at "this late at night" and I live an hour away. So who's the unfortunate one here?

E

eternally-gratefull

I am getting Lasic Eye surgery tomorrow so will be offline for a few days. (They do not want me looking at tv or computer for a few days) Hope everyone stays blessed!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Today's Thursday right? Ok, just checking..........sigh

Flyby Thursday.....
29ab.gif

AND THEN

FRIDAY!

dancing_elephant.gif

Gonna go fishing Friday IF it ain't FREEZING!

Chester

May 23, 2016
I am getting Lasic Eye surgery tomorrow so will be offline for a few days. (They do not want me looking at tv or computer for a few days) Hope everyone stays blessed!
Brother, God bless you and hope the surgery is successful!

(If it is really successful, you will come back seeing the truth! LOL! :rolleyes: )

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I know it's late but I want to wish all the ladies here a happy International Women's day. Hope you had a great day and remember you also matter.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
[video=youtube;kfVsfOSbJY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0[/video]

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
1 Peter 1:13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14) As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16) Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Someone left me a Voicemail a couple of days ago......talking about an upcoming Class Reunion.....wish I had had this then