Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 7, 2016
Today has been a great day, I can't complain.

1 Thess. 5: 12But we ask you, brothers, to acknowledge those who work diligently among you, who preside over you in the Lord and give you instruction.13In love, hold them in highest regard because of their work. Live in peace with one another.14And we urge you, brothers, to admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, and be patient with everyone.15Make sure that no one repays evil for evil. Always pursue what is good for one another and for all people.16Rejoice at all times. 17Pray without ceasing. 18Give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Milktalk

Feb 19, 2017
speak my mind?? "hello"- thats all i hav to say on the matter ;)

Feb 28, 2016
real 'cookies' to all of the hurting and broken hearts that Jesus Loves so much!!!
and ours along with His!!!

L

LittleBit1987

61BE63C1-E434-4876-811E-B623E1E41EFE.jpeg

I won’t complain about how little sleep i got... cause at least I DO sleep some, and my son sleeps like an angel most nights. Day light savings time always messes with my head >_<

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Missed this yesterday Bit, I slept right through Monday it seems......... :) But I got my "big boy" pants on today, and I'm gonna ketchup with all I should have done yesterday..........

9172012025915551611585196f4a5b75eb.jpg

L

LittleBit1987

Time change... baby waking up twice in the middle of the night.... going to her late cause I can’t sleep... busy Tuesday. Lord help me get through this day! I’m gonna need your strength.

L

LittleBit1987

As if things couldn’t get worse for my household... it just did. Now we have a bad leak of some kind from our hot water tank... don’t know where the l leak is coming from... but it’s worse than it was last night.. and we are already literally strapped for money to fix anything, much less feed ourselves.

Prayers appreciated.... Lilbit just can’t catch a break these days... and people wonder why i don’t sleep... it’s not just cause of my son... but all the stress in the world On my shoulders once again.

R

renewed_hope

As if things couldn’t get worse for my household... it just did. Now we have a bad leak of some kind from our hot water tank... don’t know where the l leak is coming from... but it’s worse than it was last night.. and we are already literally strapped for money to fix anything, much less feed ourselves.

Prayers appreciated.... Lilbit just can’t catch a break these days... and people wonder why i don’t sleep... it’s not just cause of my son... but all the stress in the world On my shoulders once again.
Hey Lil' take a look at your signature.....take all your worries and burdens and lay them at the cross. God wants to take care of this for you, all you have to do is to let it go

Trust me, I know it's easier said than done :)

Read Matthew 11:28-30

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Good evening everyone. :)

Stopped in Louisiana on our road trip. It’s craw fish month!

73E45F97-7426-4B2F-B1AC-B1CE48F28A9C.jpeg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
(There was a funny Lucy Ball one, but I didn'a read the fine print, had to get rid of it....sigh)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Going to her late... Woman, you need some coffee!!! Laughing.png

Time change... baby waking up twice in the middle of the night.... going to her late cause I can’t sleep... busy Tuesday. Lord help me get through this day! I’m gonna need your strength.