Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Good morning everyone. Was recently stuck in a bad traffic jam, but at least I had my faithful dog with me. :eek:

68DC75FA-B066-4B52-8F39-138DC420CE13.jpg

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Corn up to an elephants eye? I live in corn country. It's popping up out of the ground all over.
I grew up on a farm in Indiana just outside of South Bend. I remember walking through the corn and wheat fields. I could see over the wheat but the corn was over my head. When I was 13 we moved to Florida for my mother's health. Missed the style of farm living moving to a city.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
What a good looking dog.

I want to reach out and ruffle her/his ears

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Even when it feels like God is silent, He's still there. I've been feeling overwhelmed for several days, and then God had this scripture pop up on my pinterest last night. I didn't sleep well, but amazingly I woke up feeling at peace and very well rested, and the first thing on my mind was that same scripture... "Be Still, and know that I am God".

The Hebrew definition of "Be Still" in the Psalms is to "let go... surrender" and in the NT when Jesus calmed the waves, the Greek definition of it is "Hush!/Be Quiet!"

And that peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:6-7) ❤️

:) ❤️...........

33151e29ebcb3.jpg

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
❤️...........

[video=youtube;DXDGE_lRI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E[/video]

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Good morning everyone. :)

Did anyone see where Jordan Hicks threw two pitches clocked at 105 mph on Sunday? :eek:

[video=youtube;-TS0PEgm1p4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TS0PEgm1p4[/video]

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
As Children of GOD we don't receive glory from men. We are glorified already by our LORD JESUS CHRIST and we are full of glory, and we are the manifestation of His glory.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Sin easily hides where there is no challenges or persecutions or trials etc.

L

loverofjesus27

Tuesday: the day I wait for that special video.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Obedience is better than sacrifice. Obey the GOD'S WORD. Act on the WORD always.

R

renewed_hope

So, last night while I was out on a date I got a call from a lady I interviewed with last week and of course I let it go to VM. When I got home I sent an email thanking her for the update and I chose to step away from the position...fast forward to this morning, again I got a call from her offering me the position. I was honored, but thanks be to God that he prepared a path for me and my financial future with a different company and you got it, I didn't even interview for it :)

kgn77

Mar 14, 2018
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. -Matthew 7:12 (KJV)

(Message is not a response to anyone just posting a quote) Please add me as a friend accepting all friend requests.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Good morning everyone. Was recently stuck in a bad traffic jam, but at least I had my faithful dog with me. :eek:

View attachment 181939
I used to work for that outfit whose name (Prime Inc.) is on that truck next to you. In 1980 they came to Tulsa, Ok searching for drivers. I had six years experience and was working as a security guard while looking for a driving job. They took us back to Springfield, MO and gave us a driver test. They hired me right off. I drove 48 and Canada for them for about a year, then I found a better paying job in Pryor, OK.