Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Not sure if that is the song you meant, but it is a good one, yes? :):):)

I have never seen the grand canyon :(
I was actually thinking of the Jack Hayford version, but I love the Delirious song too
I will now attempt to do my first YouTube video on the new format
This isn't a flashy version, just simple!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was actually thinking of the Jack Hayford version, but I love the Delirious song too
I will now attempt to do my first YouTube video on the new format
This isn't a flashy version, just simple!

I like it :):):)

Stunnedbygrace

Nov 12, 2015

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good morning everyone. :):coffee:

Is everybody getting the hang of Christian Chat since the new makeover? :unsure:
You cannot even see that someone on your iggy list has posted (no more peeking!!!). Even when they are quoted, you do not see that part of a post :eek: I just figured out how to find the post stream too, but the person needs to have unrestricted access to their profile page in order to do that :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hovering your cursor over a member name or avatar also gives access to post stream by clicking on number of posts in member information app that opens :)

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I am not overweight. I have a gravity vortex in my pocket that makes the scale think I am over weight.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Luv luv this thread, to bad some don't love, or found it. It's immature to troll, someone's threads, that are scripture, and post spiritually immature things that don't make sense. Getting there though, with the new site.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
You cannot even see that someone on your iggy list has posted (no more peeking!!!). Even when they are quoted, you do not see that part of a post :eek: I just figured out how to find the post stream too, but the person needs to have unrestricted access to their profile page in order to do that :)
Good day Magenta, and beautiful Monday. I'm getting there, but the green light seems to stay on. Any suggestions. check on , check off. IDK

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Good morning everyone. :)

Yes you really are lol. Going to elementary school, a owner of a Chihuahua used to walk him, after school, to entertain, the sweet thing. He was intimidating looking , at us, kind of scared us, or was it his owner, big rough looking owner. lol

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good day Magenta, and beautiful Monday. I'm getting there, but the green light seems to stay on. Any suggestions. check on , check off. IDK
Good day, Kalyna :) Do you mean the green light for you being online? If you go to your privacy settings page (click your little avatar at the top right hand side of any page) the setting for incognito is the first one, though it is not called incognito any more, and I am not sure if it is working, either, because I prefer incognito, also, but my green light is on, and I see yours on, also. Do you see my green light on?

https://christianchat.com/account/privacy

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Seems like there's a lot less activity here on speak your mind than there used to be
Was that happening before the new website design?

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Maybe the speak your minders are just busy posting pictures in the random bits of CC lives

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Yes it had declined before that. People seem to have migrated to "A conversation about nothing in particular" which is in the Xn singles forum.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
We Christians fight wrong or evil with good.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You can sink in the presence of JESUS CHRIST because of your doubt, and this is what is happening to some Christians today. They are sinking.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
GOD has given you power over everything on earth including the devil but there is one thing HE has not given you power over and that is, the life of another human being. GOD has not given you power over the life of another human being because JESUS is LORD of all.

So, cast out the devil wherever he is in your life and in the life of others in the Name of JESUS.