Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
To GOD ALMIGHTY my GLORIOUS FATHER belong Glory and Dominion forever and ever. Amen!

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
For one is approved if, mindful of GOD, he endures pain while suffering unjustly.
For what credit is it, if when you do wrong and are beaten for it you take it patiently? But if when you do right and suffer for it you take it patiently, you have GOD’S Approval.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Since CHRIST suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves with the same thought, for whoever has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, so as to live for the rest of the time in the flesh no longer by human passions but by the Will of GOD.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Job 38: 28. Has the rain a father? or who gave birth to the drops of night mist? 29. Out of whose body came the ice? and who gave birth to the cold mist of heaven? 30. The waters are joined together, hard as a stone, and the face of the deep is covered.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Christianity without the HOLY SPIRIT is mere religion.
And anyone who says he/she is a Christian without the HOLY SPIRIT is a religious person. And religion will only lead you to hell.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
The Word of GOD created all things.
I can change anything as a Child of GOD but I do as my FATHER has commanded Me. Glory to GOD my FATHER forever and ever in JESUS’ NAME.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Zephaniah 3: 10. From over the rivers of Ethiopia, and from the sides of the north, they will come to me with an offering. 11. In that day you will have no shame on account of all the things in which you did evil against me: for then I will take away from among you those who were lifted up in pride, and you will no longer be lifted up with pride in my holy mountain. 12. But I will still have among you a quiet and poor people, and they will put their faith in the name of the Lord.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I live right on the coast! If I jump in my car and drive 8 hours, or only 7 if traffic is good, I can just jump in the water
That’s great! I’m in Punta Cana on vacation. For some reason my pics will not post. :unsure:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I thought you were delivering mail in someplace like Missouri.

It's super hot here in West Virginia today.
There has been a heat advisory where I live in Missouri for the past week. It’s been 86 degees and sunny in Punta Cana.