Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Always cherish the processing more than the result.

Many have got rich today through wrong processing.
Many have got married today through wrong processing.
Many have got certificates today through wrong processing.

Always cherish the processing more than the result.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
The Lord abhors dishonest scales,
but an accurate weight is his delight.
2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace,
but with humility comes wisdom.
3 The integrity of the upright guides them,
but the crookedness of the unfaithful destroys them.
4 Wealth does not profit in the day of wrath,
but righteousness delivers from mortal danger.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs11&version=NET

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I recently installed a new sink in the bathroom. My wife loves the brushed nickel look. The knuckle head plumber who installed the sink and faucet when the house was built ran copper pipes all the way up to the old faucet, so I had to cut the copper pipes and install shark bites, then connect 20 inch steel water lines from the sharks bites to the new faucet. It was a learning experience! :)
086DF788-8237-400E-A718-8F82BB5DC8D8.jpeg

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
I recently installed a new sink in the bathroom. My wife loves the brushed nickel look. The knuckle head plumber who installed the sink and faucet when the house was built ran copper pipes all the way up to the old faucet, so I had to cut the copper pipes and install shark bites, then connect 20 inch steel water lines from the sharks bites to the new faucet. It was a learning experience! :)
View attachment 184384
Looks nice!

Not like my home improvement jobbies...

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
The LORD is good to all, and His compassion is over all that He has made.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I'm glad that tomorrow is my day off from work this week. The temperature is expected to be around 100 degrees tomorrow with a heat index of 110. :eek:

PurpleCandles

Jun 23, 2018
Since most threads seem to have trouble staying on topic I thought I would simply start one that has no topic and just see where it goes. So, in that vein, Speak Your Mind.
I think that the diarrhea emote is obscene and has no place in this community.
I think the judgment X should be removed because it provides a perfect opportunity for the worst sort to insult someone without saying a word. We can disagree and explain why. That
does nothing to sustain positivity or decent critique of an opinion. But if you notice when it is used against someone here the one that applied it and doesn't know their name attaches will typically be the worst sort on the forum as a whole.

There's a thread here about Biblical Archaeology. One hate filled person who has no education and didn't watch that threads video shut it down by lying about it. They claimed it was about Gnosticism. Which they know nothing about. If they did they wouldn't use that G word as if it was the F word.
The last thing I'd like to speak about is, it would be a GREAT service here if you all would have a learning center aboard. The first topic being the Dead Sea Scrolls.
That way public idiots would be exposed as soon as they decided to swing the G word because they're jealous those they aim to hit know more about everything than they do.
God knows that felt good. Now watch. The one that is guilty of all that will crack on my post and give me the
That's why Jesus forewarned us of that type. It's their fruits that tell us they're not known by him at all.