Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
It's early in the evening for me and I'm here early..... So let me provide dessert for those who are around...

1538956372644.png

1538956445061.png

I think I could go for a big piece of Blackberry pie with some vanilla ice cream....

1538956624663.png

So many choices how do I choose?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Da Blonde left early tonight huh?

Thought I would slip in and catch her during her midnight hour of posting...........humpf........oh well

sadelephant.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I laugh every time it comes around.

ONLY IN AMERICA can we celebrate a guy discovering a country where six million people already lived........

:)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Was doing some research and just realized that (as best I can tell) "maranatha" only appears once in the Bible. Is that right?

And, when it does, it is as a "curse" against non believers.

1 Corinthians 16:22) If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

There are numerous Scriptures that speak of the return of Christ, but they do not use "maranatha" in them.

Weird huh?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
(sing along)

Michael keep yourself offshore
Hallelujah
Michael keep yourself offshore
Hallelujah
We don't need another storm
Hallelujah
We don't need no rain no more
Hallelujah............

Y'all be on watch down there in the Sunshine State. And we'uns up here in Bama gonna be watching for the flooding rain too.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
We could use some rain and that is all we get from Michael I am hoping. So sick of dealing with hurricanes and ready to move. Just waiting to collect Social Security and get this place sold and then we are outta here....