Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 28, 2018
An opportunity to speak my mind - offered and accepted.

You do realise this might be dangerous?
Children, look away now!

The rise in exploitative Christianity and the stupidity of the adults that allow themselves to be manipulated for all they're worth.

Are you a member of a 'mega-church' (perhaps C3, Hillsong) and are simultaneously told that faith in Jesus is all you need for salvation....oh, but you need to give us your money too?

Wake up for goodness sake!
God gave you a brain, start to use it.

You don't need to be a philosopher or biblical scholar to realise that something is suspicious if, conveniently, you're told that Bible verses mean that you've got to hand over your money.

Doesn't just happen at these new mega-churches either.

Got questions on giving money to church?
Have a read through this thread:
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/giving-money-to-church.180415/

These churches and the manipulative culture are designed to wear you down and mould you into a submissive individual.
Be strong, and resist false teachings and extortion.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
An opportunity to speak my mind - offered and accepted.

You do realise this might be dangerous?
Children, look away now!

The rise in exploitative Christianity and the stupidity of the adults that allow themselves to be manipulated for all they're worth.

Are you a member of a 'mega-church' (perhaps C3, Hillsong) and are simultaneously told that faith in Jesus is all you need for salvation....oh, but you need to give us your money too?

Wake up for goodness sake!
God gave you a brain, start to use it.

You don't need to be a philosopher or biblical scholar to realise that something is suspicious if, conveniently, you're told that Bible verses mean that you've got to hand over your money.

Doesn't just happen at these new mega-churches either.

Got questions on giving money to church?
Have a read through this thread:
https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/giving-money-to-church.180415/

These churches and the manipulative culture are designed to wear you down and mould you into a submissive individual.
Be strong, and resist false teachings and extortion.
Hillsong church started with 75 people in the congregation. Brian Houston was formerly a window cleaner? Now their member number total over 20thousand?

Their NY head pastor Carl Lentz is unmistakably false.

I've watched Hillsong's production broadcast on TV. They clearly don't cater to old school Christians but Millennial's. Apostasy isn't really a surprise then is it?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Thinking about poor Dan yesterday as I sat on the riverbank with rod in hand........ :) Sunny, blue sky, 73 degrees, slight wind....
AND THE FISH WERE BITING! poor Dan........... (hehe)

Had a pretty good day......... caught 23 Stripers, 5 Drum, 2 Bream, 1 small Yellow Cat, and this 3lb Largemouth:

mybass.jpg

poor Dan.............

:)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Thinking about poor Dan yesterday as I sat on the riverbank with rod in hand........ :) Sunny, blue sky, 73 degrees, slight wind....
AND THE FISH WERE BITING! poor Dan........... (hehe)

Had a pretty good day......... caught 23 Stripers, 5 Drum, 2 Bream, 1 small Yellow Cat, and this 3lb Largemouth:

View attachment 189822

poor Dan.............

That's some good eating right there. Would love to see him on my dinner plate....with lemon please.. Fresh fish soooo good.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I would let the fishes go if I didn't want to eat them but if you are a bass you are on my plate.... halibut too....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
You are going to have to go out a little deeper to find him he's not on the bank.....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I joined a new group of ladies on Facebook that is a decluttering group and they put out a challenge today to clean the entry closet and so I did and that's where I been for most of the day online with the ladies and cleaning the closet....looks better and I feel better about it. I might get some more decluttering done with these ladies it's like having a cheerleading squad in my home rooting for me to get stuff straight and throw some stuff out. I liked it.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The weird part was that I was bottom fishing with a night crawler.........fishing for Catfish n such.......rarely does a Bass ever strike on a worm sitting on the bottom..........

The Bass fishing guys with all their high dollar stuff kinda hate me when I catch one on a worm......

SweetStars

Oct 6, 2018
Arizona
If i want to speak up my mind i would like to express just how truthful Christ is, there are people who doubt that Jesus Christ was The Son of God. But to those people i would like to ask, have you ever ask yourself why did God asked Abraham to give his one and only beloved son (Isaac) as a sacrifice to God? It is exactly because God knew that many years later, God would do the same for Abraham's descendants, giving His one and only Son for the forgiveness of all our sins. That is why the Messiah is not the son of David but the son of God. Everything in The Bible is connected, everything in The Old Testament testify of Christ and the wonders of God. How wonderful is God and His love, mercy, power and perfect wisdom.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I joined a new group of ladies on Facebook that is a decluttering group and they put out a challenge today to clean the entry closet and so I did and that's where I been for most of the day online with the ladies and cleaning the closet....looks better and I feel better about it. I might get some more decluttering done with these ladies it's like having a cheerleading squad in my home rooting for me to get stuff straight and throw some stuff out. I liked it.

(oh no, poor Tourist........gonna be decluttered........sigh.......well, go ahead Tourist, turn in your Man Card now....)

bitmoji dose.png

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
The weird part was that I was bottom fishing with a night crawler.........fishing for Catfish n such.......rarely does a Bass ever strike on a worm sitting on the bottom..........

The Bass fishing guys with all their high dollar stuff kinda hate me when I catch one on a worm......

Back when I was 13 my aunt and uncle took me to a lake up in Indiana for a week and we all went fishing I just was a beginner with a cane pole and too afraid and squeamish to put a worm on the hook so my uncle baited it for me and all that day I was the only one catching fish.... enough for our dinner and caught one bass which they were surprised....

They were teasing me about not putting bait on or taking fish off and said what if you're fishing with a boyfriend what are you going to do then? I said if he loves me he will put the bait on and take the fish off....lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
(oh no, poor Tourist........gonna be decluttered........sigh.......well, go ahead Tourist, turn in your Man Card now....)

View attachment 189840
You don't understand I'm the one that needs the decluttering Tourist travels really light and doesn't have much stuff at all no hobbies or anything other than liking to post on CC.... So there isn't anything to declutter from him it's all me.... it's the Blonds fault...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
No, sadly, I do understand...........it may be your clutter, but it is he who will be DE-cluttered!

Sad day, truly sad day for our dear Brother Tourist.........sigh........he was such a nice guy

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I've been wanting to ask you little elephant have you been the one drawing those little cartoons of the guy in the hat with the coffee? He looks like your picture....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
No, sadly, I do understand...........it may be your clutter, but it is he who will be DE-cluttered!

Sad day, truly sad day for our dear Brother Tourist.........sigh........he was such a nice guy
There is only one thing he needs to get rid of and that's his cigarettes. Other than that he is golden...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Those are bitmojis ........ you create them from an App on your phone. Customize them to look close to yourself.......use them when you Text friends or family.........

You can download the Bitmoji from the Play Store App on your phone

It's a blast............