Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
IF anyone can correctly tell me the name of this species of catfish AND what special thing they can do...........they WILL WIN a "dancing elephant ATTABOY!"

(hey, what else could I give ya, peanuts?)

View attachment 189949

No cheating, do not google
Isn't that a flathead?

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
I was thinking the same thing. Here is a picture of a channel catfish and the speckles are more obvious. They can fin you, although I would not call that a special thing they can do. lol
Most definitely, the can put a good hurt on you if you mishandled them. But many people draw the assumption that catfish can breath air since they can live a long time out of water especially if placed on a moist surface or covered by a moist substance, like a wet towel or wet burlap bag. By moving their mouth like they are breathing air, they actually are drawing water vapour over their gills from which they absorb oxygen.

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
They can fin you, although I would not call that a special thing they can do. lol
Speaking of getting finned.

I always dreamed of catching a Blue Marlin, I couldn't think of another fish that could put up the fight that a Marlin could but that was until I learned that they can't be released after catching and survive since they fight until they are totally exhausted which they can't recover from.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
IF anyone can correctly tell me the name of this species of catfish AND what special thing they can do...........they WILL WIN a "dancing elephant ATTABOY!"

(hey, what else could I give ya, peanuts?)

View attachment 189949

No cheating, do not google

It's a catfish and it can purr on your plate....lol

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It IS a Flathead...........and it has a special thing it can do........... ???

First time I saw one in all it's splendor and glory, I freaked out...........seriously

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
O'tay.................da Flathead Catfish can camouflage himself............His back can match the area around him...........

First time I saw/caught one..........he looked like he was wearing a Camo jacket! Seriously.........

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
This "unctus" guy/whatever that has that Thread going............y'all seen it?

It is areal HOOT!

anyway, I researched it, and found that it is all based on some kind of multiplayer 'puter game........

I do not know if he gets points for being here or not........but, just to watch his antics is entertaining, and to see him "vaporize" when I bring out the Supreme Commander is really, really funny.

If I stay gone awhile, he will come back and start to post again........... then, I return and POOF...........he be gone!

:)

I can not remember our being "trolled" by a Gamer before.......so, this may be a FIRST!