Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Storms across our Nation...........Snow, Ice, Sleet, Rain...........goodness

WHAT A WAY FOR MONDAY TO ARRIVE!

May God bless and keep each of you this Monday morning.............BE SAFE! If you have to get out...........BE SAFE!

praying.png Godspeed.png

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
PR, how do you make those emojis?
Hey Bug...........sorry it took so long..........was up all night because of the storms moving through........laid down about 9:30AM and just got up n got my coffee

K.............they are called Bitmojis

If you have a Smartphone, you can go to the Playstore Icon on your screen, click on it, then at the top of the screen ENTER Bitmoji
It will come right up (the Ap) Says\\Bitmoji your personal emoji

download it............and then kinda follow the directions \

It has many different screen options Hair, eye shape, size, color, spacing etc......nose, ears, eyebrows..........all of it.......

You can make it look pretty close to you. You can even take a picture of yourself with the Ap, and use that as a sample to follow....

It's purpose is for Text Messaging with family and friends, but you can use it on Email, and even on Websites (like here)

If you get all of this done.......I will walk you through how to save them.......You can change your wardrobe any time you wish as well..........

Me and my family really enjoy them........and use them to communicate daily........one thing is......we KNOW who we are getting a text message from because of the bitmoji............it's like an identifier

L

LittleBit1987

Snow...

Snow....

SNOW!!!!!!

But still gotta go to work, and still gotta go to school... what is snow good for?

Other than being absolutely beautiful to look at and play in lol. My son's first snow day... i love it. :)

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
Snow...

Snow....

SNOW!!!!!!

But still gotta go to work, and still gotta go to school... what is snow good for?

Other than being absolutely beautiful to look at and play in lol. My son's first snow day... i love it. :)
If you can, can you show us how big is your son when you have time?

L

LittleBit1987

If you can, can you show us how big is your son when you have time?

yea... Sure.

Might be a bit.. I just got home from a day of Orientation for a new job I have now... also why i got on here to just blank out my brain and do nothing lol.