Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Weather forecast in my neck of the woods of Missouri for the next 4-5 days is mid to upper 90's (and after you factor in the humidity) the heat index will reach 105-110. :eek: I only need to get through Wednesday and Thursday, then I start my 3 day weekend followed by 1 week of vacation. :cool:
AGAIN WITH THE VACATION?

geessshh.........you JUST got back!

G

Godsgirl83

:rolleyes: ANYONE wanna "borrow" a couple of kids for a while???
They are driving me BONKERS!

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
hey Legendary!
Other than the icky summer heat, how are things going for you? Is your roof situation being (or hopefully has been) resolved?
Slowly but surely it will. Having to jump through hoops and talk to a friend of ours who owns a roofing company from church! We already applied for a loan through our bank and waiting for the approval. Sigh... but it will get figured out!

On a side note I’m just exhausted all the time, no energy and barely wanna eat... like I said. I don’t do well in the summer and that’s how it effects me sadly.

May 25, 2015
Fiiiirst Friday doing absolutely nothing - and I'm going crazy.

What are you guys doing? What are your plans? Maybe I'll steal some of your ideas.

G

Godsgirl83

Slowly but surely it will. Having to jump through hoops and talk to a friend of ours who owns a roofing company from church! We already applied for a loan through our bank and waiting for the approval. Sigh... but it will get figured out!

On a side note I’m just exhausted all the time, no energy and barely wanna eat... like I said. I don’t do well in the summer and that’s how it effects me sadly.
It's hard to eat a lot in the heat. But you do need to eat to keep your mama self strong;). Sometimes the best things I've found in hot weather to eat are very simple, watermelon, (or really ANY melon), cucumber, oh and chilled mixed fruit over cottage cheese.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

Praying for you Bit.................

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
To all here on CC.........have a blessed Sunday! And, if today is the day you worship God, do so with a joyous heart!

bitmoji-20181220042849.png

Silence

Jul 20, 2019
You must have a death wish lol
Ok, I think people need to start to grow up. I know God encourages us to be like a child, but there is being a child, and acting like a child specially on CC, some people think they can be clever, by derailing, or defuing, or causing trouble and fight and argue on CC, a word to those people, time to grow up. thats my mind is speaking.
Everywhere I look people seem too be at each other and have no interest in being humble humble is difficult but I try being humble and staying away from conflict

Feb 28, 2016
Back at ya, Pr, hugs, have a blessed-day sweetie...

Blue, how did you know that we 'both' always
look great, morning-noon-night??? 'smilies & hugs'...

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
It's hard to eat a lot in the heat. But you do need to eat to keep your mama self strong;). Sometimes the best things I've found in hot weather to eat are very simple, watermelon, (or really ANY melon), cucumber, oh and chilled mixed fruit over cottage cheese.
I’ve been munching on hummus with pretzels, and eating tuna to go... Cesar wraps and salads. Staying hydrated with water and sprite... and get this... no coffee. It actually makes my stomach turn! 🥺 talk about a shocker for me! But they have these energy drinks by V8 that have nothing but fruits and veggies and loaded with green tea. That’s what I’ve been drinking as my coffee. Can’t forget my little one is going to be 2 in 3 months... crazy how time flies, especially when you’re having fun watching your babies grow. 🥰

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I can't believe Halfpint is almost 2! Goodness...........He's probably as big as you by now!

bitmoji-20181227054724.png

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Who likes planning vacations or holidays doing all the arrangements yourself or do you just ask a travel agent and pay whatever for a package deal.

I dont want to do either its way too mucn stress arranging bookings and coming up with travel insurance why cant I just win one.

If I could put you up I would and then you can put me up, is that how its meant to work cos the world is asking waaaay too much for me to stay there.