Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Well I finally cut the cord! Goodbye expensive cable TV! Instead of paying $191 a month for cable and internet, now I pay $91 a month for YouTubeTV and internet. (y)
That's $100 SAVINGS!!!!!!
Back to delivering mail now?
How much longer.....

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Well I finally cut the cord! Goodbye expensive cable TV! Instead of paying $191 a month for cable and internet, now I pay $91 a month for YouTubeTV and internet. (y) Got all the channels I need without a bunch of extra channels that I don't even watch. I even bought my own modem/router so I don't have to pay an additional $15 a month rental fee.

How does that work Dan, do you get the news through YouTubeTV? :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
How does that work Dan, do you get the news through YouTubeTV? :)
Had to buy a Roku stick then set it up. My son has an account with YoutubeTV that we split 3 ways, so it's only around $20 a month per household. $600 a year split 3 ways.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
My son hooked up a fire stick on our TV in the basement. Spare bedroom has rabbit ears. :giggle:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I’m glad that I still have the discovery channel. Been enjoying shark week! :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Ok......guess where I went this morning!!!

Huh, huh.........huh?

Yeah, no big surprise right? Went to the Lake to do some fishing. Beautiful sunrise (no pics this time) AND caught some fishies!!!!! :)

A Largemouth (just for Dan)

bass.jpeg

A nice catfish.....

catfish.jpg

A really nice Shell Cracker (gave it to the Gentleman holding it so I could get a pic before he ate it. He is a deaf mute that sometimes comes to the pier to fish. He fishes for his food.......so, I give him the good ones I catch)

cracker.jpeg

AND, My favorite.......a Vienna Sausage can!!

can.jpg

HEY! You EVER caught one? NO? I didn't think so....... :)

My Bro-in-Law caught a really nice catfish also. We gave the two catfish to another man that was there. He also was fishing for his food. In fact, he was fishing to feed his kids. The two cats we gave him probably had about 6 lbs of fillet between them. When we gave them to him......his smile was a mile wide! Packed up his gear and headed home. Said he was gonna clean them and throw them on the grill!

God is so good....... and I really love to help folks who are fishing for food.

As for the Bass, i released it........which is what we do when there isn't anyone there who is in need of the fish. We don't keep any we catch, and try very hard not to injure them when we take out the hook.....

Also caught several small Bream and one small Hybrid Trout......too small to worry with pictures......

Anyway, God blessed us this trip!

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
A really nice Shell Cracker (gave it to the Gentleman holding it so I could get a pic before he ate it. He is a deaf mute that sometimes comes to the pier to fish. He fishes for his food.......so, I give him the good ones I catch)

That was a really big perch! 5thumbsup.gif

G

Godsgirl83

Huh, huh.........huh?

Yeah, no big surprise right? Went to the Lake to do some fishing. Beautiful sunrise (no pics this time) AND caught some fishies!!!!! :)

View attachment 201890

A nice catfish.....

View attachment 201891

View attachment 201892

View attachment 201893

My Bro-in-Law caught a really nice catfish also. We gave the two catfish to another man that was there. He also was fishing for his food. In fact, he was fishing to feed his kids. The two cats we gave him probably had about 6 lbs of fillet between them. When we gave them to him......his smile was a mile wide! Packed up his gear and headed home. Said he was gonna clean them and throw them on the grill!

As for the Bass, i released it........which is what we do when there isn't anyone there who is in need of the fish. We don't keep any we catch, and try very hard not to injure them when we take out the hook.....

Also caught several small Bream and one small Hybrid Trout......too small to worry with pictures......

I'm so glad you had a nice blessed trip! Love how you pass the big ones onto people for food! I wonder how many lives are truly touched and blessed by that? Not just in a "hey that was cool, he gave us a fish" way..... but I mean I wonder how many of them sit there asking the Lord/ wondering where the next meal will come from? Then all of a sudden there's a fish handed to them!

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013

Huh, huh.........huh?

View attachment 201890

A nice catfish.....

View attachment 201891

View attachment 201892

View attachment 201893

I would have taken the bass off your hands as I love bass on my plate.... Nice of you to help those in need.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It was a really good morning. One of my daily prayers is to thank God for His creations and the opportunities I have to get out and enjoy them.........

Yes, that was a REALLY BIG Shell Cracker! :) It kinda surprised me!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
G

Godsgirl83

Anyone here ever hear of Arthur DeMoss? Or the Foundation he started? I ask because I found a Tract from the Foundation at the Laundry Mat this morning. After reading it, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it was written, and followed Scripture.

Here is a Link to the Foundations Web Site

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJ61pqC0JdCsIAlydXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZDRuaHRnBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMyBHZ0aWQDQjc2NzZfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1564638186/RO=10/RU=http://salvationlinks.com/4562-2//RK=2/RS=rMb2F8b7UIdsFChqaU.VYpTXOXI-
HMMM, no hadn't heard of him BUT his daughter (? from what I can gather from the article), Nancy Leigh DeMoss I have heard a few times on the radio. I like her and have tried to look her up, but I guess my spelling was a little off b/c I never found her online (I was spelling Nancy Lee or NancyLee, however, it never gave me results for her)
Thanks for sharing! I look forward to having time to look through the link more......

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Went to the River yesterday morning. Ditto Landing to be exact. Just for a change of pace I guess. It was hot! So I found a shady place to fish from. Ever wonder why it is that fish never bite when you sit in a shady place? But, just get out in the hot, burning sun, and they bite like crazy!! Go figure.... :(

Anyway, I did catch 8 small fishies........too small to bother taking a picture of. At least I was in the shade, and the day was beautiful! So, all is well within the creation of God.......

Ditto1.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
DEAR MATH:
PLEASE GROW UP AND START SOLVING YOUR OWN PROBLEMS.
I'M TIRED OF DOING IT FOR YOU.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Went to the River yesterday morning. Ditto Landing to be exact. Just for a change of pace I guess. It was hot! So I found a shady place to fish from. Ever wonder why it is that fish never bite when you sit in a shady place? But, just get out in the hot, burning sun, and they bite like crazy!! Go figure.... :(

Anyway, I did catch 8 small fishies........too small to bother taking a picture of. At least I was in the shade, and the day was beautiful! So, all is well within the creation of God.......

View attachment 202087
So do you sit there and talk to God while ya fish? Da Blond was just wonderin......

michaelcla

Nov 14, 2018
crossflix.com
I have a question on recent Christian movie "The Last of These" which tells the true story about a missionary name Graham Staines who went to India in 1999 and died while teaching a group of kids infected with leprosy. What is the main motive behind this story. Is this really defines the Bible thoughts? 02 August.jpg