Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yawn, It's Wednesday huh?

So, went to the Lake yesterday morning...…..no more Mr. Responsible for me! :)

It was one of those "fishing" days...….not so much "catching" days. A few small ones, but really not even many of them. I did catch another of those Hybrid Trout though, and this one was larger than "fingerling" size. That gives me hope that they are going to adept to the waters here, and manage to reproduce and maybe end up being a fun fish to hook now and again. They are a pretty fish!

trout.jpg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Beautiful day here in Bama this morning......God is so very good.

Yesterday, at the Lake, it was beautiful as well...….

tuesday 1.jpg

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Don’t you wish that sometimes you could talk to your loved ones that have passed on? And have a serious “day” with them and do all that you possibly can in that one 24 hour day? Whether sick or full of health?

I mean I pray, and read my scriptures... but sometimes I just want to actually talk to my loved ones, share fond memories and reminisce about the past.

Just a thought you know...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Thursday morning and ole Dan woke up to some Boomers I bet...…. :)

Be safe today...……..and GET ME MY CHECK ON TIME!

popcorn.png