Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
For ole Dan it's Monday...….and most others here...….

For me it's the 1st Friday of the Week!

Retirement has it's perks ya know......

justsaying.png

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
For ole Dan it's Monday...….and most others here...….

For me it's the 1st Friday of the Week!

Retirement has it's perks ya know......

View attachment 203216
Speaking of retirement, I had to download a new retirement countdown app on my phone. :giggle:
The old app went haywire and no longer worked. :unsure:

Image-1.jpg

billymorgan

Feb 11, 2010
hello and thank you for this opportunity so I can tell you about a great miracle that happened to me in church. during the singing of the hymns, I was standing and just looking around and suddenly a spirit appeared before me that's the only way I can describe it. but then I realized there was more than one spirit in the church and I watched them these spirits were going around the church laying hands and showing great compassion to each person.suddenly again I saw the heavens open up and coming down in a cloud of lightning bolts came forth a figure I could not see his face it was hidden from me but I saw what he was wearing and I saw his skin and even the fine hairs on his legs, and even the sandals on his feet. my friends, there is much more to tell you but this is all I can tell you for now.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So, it's Tuesday, right? Well, for ole Dan.....it's Mondays ugly step sister,,,,,, :)

For me it's the second Friday of the week!

coffee.png

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Is anyone familiar with the “cars for kids” radio commercial and it’s God forsaken jingle? I despise that stupid jingle! 🤬