Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Been a rough couple of weeks for me... feel like I’ve completely lost touch with this place. People I used to talk too, are no longer here, and I just don’t have the time to get on sometimes.

Being a mom has completely changed my life... sometimes I’ve considered closing my account yet again, then decide against it cause there are a few times I can just jump on but doesn’t mean to stay logged in. I hate saying goodbye, besides I think i can manage logging on occasionally right?
It's ok.

If I became a mom, I'm sure it'd be hard on me too.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
U used to talk to some folks u don't talk to anymore...….???

U r missed though

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Went to the Lake this morning. Beautiful morning (for several days now), but the fishing was very slow AGAIN! Hmm..... Needed to figure out what the problem was, so I thunk on it awhile, and finally realized:

I'M TOO SEXY TO CATCH FISH

toosexy.png
Ole Dan don't have that problem though...….

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Da Blond walked into her local Library and slammed down the book she was returning on the counter. In a disgusted voice stated: "This is the worst book I have ever read! There are thousands of characters, and no Story Plot whatsoever!" The lady behind the counter responded: "So, your the one who took our Phone Book."

facepalm.png

Jul 20, 2019
So I come to the BDF, and I find a Misc/Singles Forum discussion going on!

Well, I'd like to discuss evangeltism since they won't make me a separate forum.

I'd like to discuss transformation and the Christian walk.

I'd like to discuss the joy of the Lord!

But whatever you guys want to do, is ok with me, too!
transformation and the christian walk, oh do tell.
And aspirational living that is taught in the west, fake churches , spirituality replacing christianity, a world of frustrated and angry people, Volvo trucks Australia and there over automated semi trailer (had to throw that one in lol!)

S

Susanna

Da Blond walked into her local Library and slammed down the book she was returning on the counter. In a disgusted voice stated: "This is the worst book I have ever read! There are thousands of characters, and no Story Plot whatsoever!" The lady behind the counter responded: "So, your the one who took our Phone Book."

View attachment 203732
What’s so funny about blonde jokes???

😛.

S

Susanna

Went to the Lake this morning. Beautiful morning (for several days now), but the fishing was very slow AGAIN! Hmm..... Needed to figure out what the problem was, so I thunk on it awhile, and finally realized:

I'M TOO SEXY TO CATCH FISH

View attachment 203722
Ole Dan don't have that problem though...….
I misread it, thought you said ‘I’M A SEXY CAT FISH’😁.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
transformation and the christian walk, oh do tell.
And aspirational living that is taught in the west, fake churches , spirituality replacing christianity, a world of frustrated and angry people, Volvo trucks Australia and there over automated semi trailer (had to throw that one in lol!)
So when did I write that post? 2012 or 13? I do stand by it. I'm just quoting the Bible and the Greek!

"Therefore I exhort you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a sacrifice—alive, holy, and pleasing to God—which is your reasonable service. 2 Do not be conformed to this present world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may test and approve what is the will of God—what is good and well-pleasing and perfect." Romans 12:1-2

The word, "transformed" in Greek is μεταμορφοῦσθε or metamorphousthe. It is in the passive imperative. (2nd person plural) it is a divine imperative. It is God commanding us to be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

One word for "live" in Greek is περιπάτεω, which also means "walk." So, when you live for Jesus, you must walk with him. When you are walking with him, you are living for him. For example:

"For God achieved what the law could not do because it was weakened through the flesh. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and concerning sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the righteous requirement of the law may be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit." Romans 8:3-4

Here, God expects us to walk according to the Spirit.It also means to "conduct one's life, behave, comport oneself. And we walk with God, that is what happens. I could do probably 50 more easy examples, but you are not open to learning the truth of God's plan and expectations for us. Your loss! Unless you are in a cult, and you want to leave. Send me a pm and then we can talk.

You must have a very sterile and depressing kind of Christianity, that does not allow you have a vibrant and LIVE or (living!) relationship with God. I'm so sorry, that you do not understand the power of the Word of God, in transforming and changing us into his image. One day, maybe you will understand the importance of walking with Christ, and how the Holy Spirit transforms and conforms us to the ways and will of God, as described in the Bible!

"because those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters." Romans 8:29

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Good supper tonight...…..sorry ole Dan missed it......but, then, that just meant MORE for me! :)

pizza.jpg

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I wanted to try this new pizza the other day at Papa Murphy’s, but I couldn’t get my wife on board with me. Instead we got our usual herb chicken Mediterranean, which is delicious. :giggle:

1BD885C3-1E10-4132-BB40-3F01A523F3B6.jpeg

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
If you like Pizza Hawaii then you will probably like the Smokin' one. They just add wee bits of bacon and jalepenos….or, that's how we do it here.

I would take off the pineapple and bacon, and replace them with mushrooms and black olives.

Feb 28, 2016
all slaves to 'pizza' should at least be smart enough to
create their very own 'healthy-one), one that will
nourish their bodies and feed their addictions
with wellness...
:):)
after all, we're supposed to be -
MATT. 10:16.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be you therefore
wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.