Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Me? It's a card game I'm making..my illustrations are terrible. No talent I'm afraid
You have lots of talent. :) But your drawings are... scary looking and demonic-looking. Try making ones that are less scary. :)

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
I thought you did some art work... but I agree 4 u 2 not give up. Keep working at it. Rejection is a part of the creative process. Writers, Singers, Painters and such face rejection of their works all the time.

It only takes 1 yes to reap the rewards of ur hard work.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I thought you did some art work... but I agree 4 u 2 not give up. Keep working at it. Rejection is a part of the creative process. Writers, Singers, Painters and such face rejection of their works all the time.

It only takes 1 yes to reap the rewards of ur hard work.

I reject my own works sometimes.. lol

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
You have lots of talent. :) But your drawings are... scary looking and demonic-looking. Try making ones that are less scary. :)
Sigh sorry I asked I should not have mentioned my art...getting rather sick of having my hard work being called demonic when it is fact the opposite that I stand for. This is why I dont post it.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
People interpret art as to what they see, hear. Drawings, writings, songs.
Some read one of my poems/stories and have a far different interpretation than what I was thinking when I wrote it. No reason 2 b sorry. If ur art invokes a response, that's what it's suppose 2 do, regardless of how that response matches your vision.

I see Campbell's Soup Can art, and I want a bowl of soup. Not 2 hang on my wall... 😃

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
People interpret art as to what they see, hear. Drawings, writings, songs.
Some read one of my poems/stories and have a far different interpretation than what I was thinking when I wrote it. No reason 2 b sorry. If ur art invokes a response, that's what it's suppose 2 do, regardless of how that response matches your vision.

I see Campbell's Soup Can art, and I want a bowl of soup. Not 2 hang on my wall... 😃
It's rather predictable here the same few people give me a hard time so I dont post it anymore. A majority of the people I show enjoy it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm not giving you a hard time. Just stating an opinion that you should take note of. Regardless of whether your art IS demonic, it LOOKS evil and scary in nature. Like I said, try to create less scary looking images.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
So I just learned how to animate a still image, and change colors within it. I took this photo:

heart-3097518_960_720.png

and turned it into this image:

3979695.gif

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I'm not giving you a hard time. Just stating an opinion that you should take note of. Regardless of whether your art IS demonic, it LOOKS evil and scary in nature. Like I said, try to create less scary looking images.
Which is why I dont show it here.

TooFastTurtle

Apr 10, 2019
I just heard a sermon online where a Pastor made the claim that some people are born with the "gift of singleness" and that some are not meant for marriage and he cited Paul and few others as examples.

I was listening on and on because I am a single man myself and I just never heard him say what is the purpose for some not being fit for marriage.

Do any of you here have an idea as to what could be the purpose? For the Apostle Paul my suggestion is it was due to him traveling so much, that marriage would have been an inconvenience to say the least.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Don't know that it is a "gift." I do think some people appear that way. However, God's plan was for marriage for procreation. At least it reads that way to me.