Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Did you know that Elvis Presley was a major contributor to helping build the Arizona memorial??

ArizonaMemorial2.gif

Melach

Mar 28, 2019
What to do when the enemy whispers lies in your ears

nice. i was watching on youtube about tree kangaroos. australia has beautiful nature and really unique.

@mailmandan i believe kangaroo could outsmart me one of these days. they look very intelligent

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
LOL! Only in Australia. :giggle: Are kangaroos pretty smart?
I'm not sure if kangaroos are smart mailman, this one certainly was though!!
I do know that if you see one in the wild like if you are bush walking, most of the times they will hop away but if they don't and they just stand there, you better run fast o_O

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
nice. i was watching on youtube about tree kangaroos. australia has beautiful nature and really unique.

@mailmandan i believe kangaroo could outsmart me one of these days. they look very intelligent

Ohh Melach, I thought you said it was too venomous here for you?

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Prayers 4 the families of those lost at Pearl. Prayers 4 my friends here.

God is good.

Thanks 4 the laff Ruby... 😁

Have a blessed day guys!

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Great job Melita! :D I heard that learning how to play a violin is more difficult than learning how to play a guitar.
thank you! i'm not sure about the guitar deal. i learned chords on the guitar after already playing the violin lol.

that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us. you make it look so easy to play.
thank you! the song itself isn't difficult, but this video was probably my 5th take lol.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
We are planning our next vacation for spring of 2020. Southern Caribbean cruise. Fly to San Juan Puerto Rico, then cruise to St Lucia and then onto four stops in the Virgin Islands. We had a blast on our last cruise! :cool:

Image 12-8-19 at 5.42 AM.jpeg