Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Psychomom? Angela? Jesuslives? MailmanDan? Lilbit? And everyone else? How is everyone??
Psychomom aka notmyown, left quite awhile ago.

Angela, JL, mailmandan all still here. Lilbit is now @sheislegendary. I think that's her new name.

P-rehbein is dodgingstones' alter ego.. lol

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Daylight Savings starts 2day... ☺
I'm all about fall back, not spring forward. I like to gain an hour, not lose an hour. :giggle: I have to attend a 4 hour retirement seminar today and spring forward will really help the day be over in no time.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Has anyone tried coffee with skim milk. Aghhhhhhhh don't even go there!!!!!!!!!!

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Yes. On my Android phone. It won't let me sign in as p.rehbein so I had 2 create another SN. Boy I told everyone, u must have missed the post

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I am newish, only a year old lol. I should open up another account and call myself Rubbles and post a whole lot of cat pictures and talk about coffee. People may catch on though :giggle::coffee:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Has America run out of toilet paper yet? We officially have as some were buying in bulk and posting it overseas. The whole world is going crazy :rolleyes:

Glad we have the Lord, coffee and cats and in that order.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I am newish, only a year old lol. I should open up another account and call myself Rubbles and post a whole lot of cat pictures and talk about coffee. People may catch on though :giggle::coffee:
It would never work. They'd think it was me under another nick.. LOL

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Skim milk tastes like dish water. We have HiLo milk here which removes some of the fat but without the goodness. It is nice.
I have never heard of bliss creamer but I am sure we have something similar. I use low fat carnation milk which still tastes creamy or I use HiLo. We don't have starbucks here. We have Muzz Buzz.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
It would never work. They'd think it was me under another nick.. LOL
True but I don't have as many cat pictures and you like orange tabbies which I do like but I prefer the black and white (sylvester) cats with the white paws and white chest area.