Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 25, 2015
There was 7 people on a flight from Italy which was infected and the other 6 was in contact with them as far as I can gather.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Took out my trash a couple days ago, and found 10 cents on a large chunk of ice.. I'm rich now.. anybody want my autograph?? Cheeky Tongue.png

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Wanna be bummed out after hearing from VA this morning, but I remembered the Post (meme) Thankful Thursday.

In late January, I found out I have a aorta aneurysm, but the Surgeon decided they would just monitor it for the next year, and then after another Cat Scan decide if surgery was necessary. I was given dietary options and told to curtail strenuous physical activity. That was ok, not great, but ok........ Now I find out I also have a hernia lower left groin area. I am now to curtail all physical activity as much as possible until I see the Surgeon on the 27th.

I haven't been fishing since October last, nor much outside activity of any kind due to the rain we have had here in Bama, and really, really want to get out!!!! Oh well......... this being Thankful Thursday:

I am alive. I have a roof over my head, and a warm and DRY home to be in. Food to eat, my 'puter to talk to you guys with, family and friends to talk with and many, many more blessings. First and foremost, I have the Lord God watching over me.........

God is surely good and I know He will be with me through these times.

cowboy 1.jpg

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
I know my American friends don't watch cricket (the game :p ) but when England toured South Africa in December/January, 50% of their team was down with flu as they arrived in SA (flu was bad in December in SA). I still think the Corona stats are usual for flue symptoms. And the flu they got was bad. I had it last year :(
Yes, the mortality rate is similar to that of the flu.

I like to keep a positive attitude, and one thing I'm interested in here is the math behind the spread.

https://infection2020.com/

Since I started checking this, the number of cases seems to be doubling about every 2 days.

*If* that trend continues, in about 45 to 50 days, there would be about a hundred million cases here in the US, with 1 to 3 million eventually dying from it.