Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

adsd

May 4, 2013
Since most threads seem to have trouble staying on topic I thought I would simply start one that has no topic and just see where it goes. So, in that vein, Speak Your Mind.
I would like to write on things my Father has taught me. He said
your mind is a throne; who do you have seated? righteousness or self righteousness? do you seek Gods wisdom or your own
your heart is an alter; to who do you give your offering? do you seek after the Fathers heart or your own?
your body is a temple; who's spirit do you house?

Jun 10, 2019
The world went through 2 world wars, several conflicts and atrocities, yet they persevered and survived despite the odds... now we are a society where a pandemic hits us and we crumble... It's actually sad
The more I think on this, I think it’s a mass deception going on, the virus came from China while Russia is moving to secure the worlds oil markets in which is said the global reserves run out in 43 yrs.

the world is consumed with fear and worry over the the drop in the bucket and not looking at the big picture of things, 6000 deaths from January til now is quite small on the bigger stage of deaths. the numbers below are just today and it’s not over yet so these numbers will climb before the day is over.
I think if people would like at the world as a whole and not the media and realize that something else is going on, I’ve heard some states are now under curfew and it will get worse while satan puts his plan in motion under the radar while people run around worried about the corona virus.

https://www.worldometers.info/

HEALTH
15,649Communicable disease deaths today
586Seasonal flu deaths today
9,163Deaths of children under 5 today
51,233Abortions today
373Deaths of mothers during birth today
2,026Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS today
9,900Deaths caused by cancer today
1,182Deaths caused by malaria today
6,026Deaths caused by smoking today
3,015Deaths caused by alcohol today
1,293Suicides today
1,627Road traffic accident fatalities today

R

Ruby123

Ok tomorrow I need to do some food shopping and I wonder if there is anything left to buy. I guess I will soon find out.

Jun 10, 2019
Ok tomorrow I need to do some food shopping and I wonder if there is anything left to buy. I guess I will soon find out.
You probably will it’s toilet paper everyone is buying up, quite strange

Jun 10, 2019
In Aus it is toilet paper , hand sanitiser , flour and oats. Hopefully some coffee is left lol.
Well I hope your able to find some things, it’s sad how the paranoia has set in and people have gone into crunch mode

R

Ruby123

Well I hope your able to find some things, it’s sad how the paranoia has set in and people have gone into crunch mode
Thanks. At church this morning, we were told that it may be our last service till further notice.
Anyway despite everything, God is still very much in control and His word is final.

E

EleventhHour

The more I think on this, I think it’s a mass deception going on, the virus came from China while Russia is moving to secure the worlds oil markets in which is said the global reserves run out in 43 yrs.

the world is consumed with fear and worry over the the drop in the bucket and not looking at the big picture of things, 6000 deaths from January til now is quite small on the bigger stage of deaths. the numbers below are just today and it’s not over yet so these numbers will climb before the day is over.
I think if people would like at the world as a whole and not the media and realize that something else is going on, I’ve heard some states are now under curfew and it will get worse while satan puts his plan in motion under the radar while people run around worried about the corona virus.

https://www.worldometers.info/

HEALTH
15,649Communicable disease deaths today
586Seasonal flu deaths today
9,163Deaths of children under 5 today
51,233Abortions today
373Deaths of mothers during birth today
2,026Deaths caused by HIV/AIDS today
9,900Deaths caused by cancer today
1,182Deaths caused by malaria today
6,026Deaths caused by smoking today
3,015Deaths caused by alcohol today
1,293Suicides today
1,627Road traffic accident fatalities today
And what exactly can we do?

Jun 10, 2019
Thanks. At church this morning, we were told that it may be our last service till further notice.
Anyway despite everything, God is still very much in control and His word is final.
that happening everywhere churches shutting down businesses and everything else is happening.

your right about God is in control yet for reasons I don’t know is that satan is still in control of the kingdoms of the world through people and he tempted Jesus in having that control once, so I don’t think that has gone away yet.

to deny church access is almost like saying don’t put your faith in God to keep you safe but stay home you will be safer, is that really correct i wonder on that.

R

Ruby123

that happening everywhere churches shutting down businesses and everything else is happening.

your right about God is in control yet for reasons I don’t know is that satan is still in control of the kingdoms of the world through people and he tempted Jesus in having that control once, so I don’t think that has gone away yet.

to deny church access is almost like saying don’t put your faith in God to keep you safe but stay home you will be safer, is that really correct i wonder on that.
I guess we carry on trusting in Gods protection and continue to do as he asks of us. Perhaps many people will turn to God because of this.

Jun 10, 2019
I guess we carry on trusting in Gods protection and continue to do as he asks of us. Perhaps many people will turn to God because of this.
I hope so though right now I think the world is being snowed at the moment even the elect if that is possible.

Jun 10, 2019
I posted some numbers above from a site that record all numbers across the world here’s the latest still climbing each and everyday regardless of corona virus or not.
Since I posted about 10:42 another 2,000 have died of communicable diseases, about 60 from the common flu

HEALTH
17,313Communicable disease deaths today
648Seasonal flu deaths today
10,137Deaths of children under 5 today
56,679Abortions today

R

Ruby123

I hope so though right now I think the world is being snowed at the moment even the elect if that is possible.
Maybe all the hype will stir up fear in them and they may turn to God. I dont know. It is still only early days. We dont know how this is going to all pan out. Anyway it is nearly midnight here and I must get my beauty sleep lol 😁
Have a good day/night.

E

EleventhHour

I think the virus is real, however it is the agenda behind the virus that is the bigger problem.

Jun 10, 2019
I think the virus is real, however it is the agenda behind the virus that is the bigger problem.
It is real, but the world kingdoms who are ran by no other than satan himself he is behind all the filters that are being presented over the TV the internet the media outlets, this is playing right into his hands if not orchestrated, mass confusion fear and worry while mass amounts of people die everyday but we are concerned with a virus that is no where near any daily death counts or infected people of other issues.

this might be the beginning foundation of a one world order conducted in small phases or steps so small it’s hard to recognized truth from reality.

E

EleventhHour

It is real, but the world kingdoms who are ran by no other than satan himself he is behind all the filters that are being presented over the TV the internet the media outlets, this is playing right into his hands if not orchestrated, mass confusion fear and worry while mass amounts of people die everyday but we are concerned with a virus that is no where near any daily death counts or infected people of other issues.

this might be the beginning foundation of a one world order conducted in small phases or steps so small it’s hard to recognized truth from reality.
Agree... that does not make it any easier though.

Jun 10, 2019
Agree... that does not make it any easier though.
when we are dealing with mass deception it is not going to be easy, we will have to make hard choices in a lot things to not be distracted and or deceived by what is really the reality of our world we currently live in.

E

EleventhHour

when we are dealing with mass deception it is not going to be easy, we will have to make hard choices in a lot things to not be distracted and or deceived by what is really the reality of our world.
Agree.... but where is the dividing line between what is real and what is deception ... how can we know?
Some is real I think.

Jun 10, 2019
my heart goes out to victims of this virus I’m sadden by it all no doubt but at the same I know the amount of daily loss on a daily bases even before this virus came about and that it is just important and we should remain calm and collective and realize there is something going on besides a virus breakout.

I saw a clip about a local food bank that delivers food to poor people and people who needs food.

they where criticized for not slowing down their business and the owner said something that struck me.

He said why should I slow down, the virus will come and go but hunger is here to stay, that was quite a profound statement.