Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah, but that durn Global Warming has snow falling in the Northeast and parts of the Northwest.............. Record cold temps in parts of the Southeast too!

playpiano.png

I'm dreaming of a white Mothers Day, just like the ones I never saw.............

G

Godsgirl83

saw an ugly rumor on the internet last night......
the weather site said we're gonna get snow here in the upper mid west today or tomorrow......
:rolleyes:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Yeah, but, it's yall's winter......or at least fall right
Yep but weather is still ok right up until the second week of June. I was able to go for walks throughout winter and not have too much problems. I'm not sure the weather will allow this year.

G

Godsgirl83

well. might get me off the hook from mowing the lawn today........
on second thought......
naaa, I'd rather have a nice day and mow the lawn than a cold crummy one that makes F.I.L miss out on his weekly "get outta the house and go for a ride in the country side with the grandkids in the old car" trip........
:unsure: yeah, I'll op for nice day and have to mow the lawn.....

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Here Ruby, found this

No way, not where I am living. It has been three days solid of rain. I have had the heater going all day and the cute little dog next door is wearing some type of pyjamas. I have been busy chopping wood they have said this winter may be cold.