Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
No, never heard of the guy...

Is he any good?
I liked some of his messages in the very beginning but haven't liked them for quite a long time now. I prefer others. Was just wondering whether you heard of him considering he is from your country.(y)

Jan 25, 2015
I liked some of his messages in the very beginning but haven't liked them for quite a long time now. I prefer others. Was just wondering whether you heard of him considering he is from your country.(y)
No Ruby. I have never heard of him :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Good morning to all. Been kinda distracted for a couple of days. Spent a wee bit if time talking to a couple of old friends (Army Bros.) since it was Memorial Day. As the years have passed, I have lost contact with almost all of those I served with..........but, that is how it goes I suppose.

We've had some wet weather as well, and so my fishing trips have been on hold, but I'm thinking if it KEEPS raining, I'm gonna have to get a WET SUIT! :)

Pray all are well........

fishing 4.jpg

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
It rained yesterday and it's still raining today in my neck of the woods. Glad I'm off work today! :giggle:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
It looks like multiple people on Memorial Day at the Lake of the Ozarks in my home state of Missouri were not too concerned about the coronavirus and were ready to party!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Saw that on the News.........they got some criticism from the Press.............but, then.......... :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
stupid people......
You won't catch me in the middle of that pool. I have been to the Lake of the Ozarks numerous times over the years. When I was still a child, Osage Beach was very family oriented, but more recently, it has turned into one big party! It's known for "Party Cove" where people park multiple boats side by side in a cove and then it's anything goes, fueled by excessive alcohol! :eek:

E

EleventhHour

You won't catch me in the middle of that pool. I have been to the Lake of the Ozarks numerous times over the years. When I was still a child, Osage Beach was very family oriented, but more recently, it has turned into one big party! It's known for "Party Cove" where people park multiple boats side by side in a cove and then it's anything goes, fueled by excessive alcohol! :eek:
Sad how things have changed.

G

Godsgirl83

I'm just tired of arrogant people who have no respect or concern, even after being told that you personally know people who have died from this, remark with phrases like " so?" or "I don't care" or a shake of the head "whatever"

Jan 25, 2015
Is this an Aussie catfish?

You know the joke why the Aussies drink XXXX? They couldn't spell beer :sneaky:

And that is Gandalf running away so that Ruby can't hurt him too bad.

:unsure: How many black eyes have Gandalf had in his life? Not to many. You can't get them while running away :whistle:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Is this an Aussie catfish?

You know the joke why the Aussies drink XXXX? They couldn't spell beer :sneaky:

And that is Gandalf running away so that Ruby can't hurt him too bad.

:unsure: How many black eyes have Gandalf had in his life? Not to many. You can't get them while running away :whistle:
Yeah run Gandy run :cool: