Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 25, 2015
I had to cope with weather change...while I was there.
- I arrived there..from Autumn weather zone.
---
When I got back to United States ( east coast ) in November..
- I went through weather/season change again!
Must be crazy :) and that is also when the body pick up flu and all sort of funnies...

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Hank Jr.'s daughter killed in wreck. Husband too. Had 2 lovely young daughters... So sad... Hope they were believers .... prayers 4 family

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Went to Guntersville Dam Saturday..........instead of the Lake. There is shade there and it was around 90degrees here.......

Sadly, after I got there, I remembered why I don't go there anymore.......... When they open the gates, the water comes rushing down the river at about 100 MPH...........NO WAY I could fish.......... stayed about 45 minutes just being stubborn....then came home.

Oh well.............at least I drowned two worms!

:)

Wayne_Gearing

Mar 6, 2020
Good Morning all! Oh man, God is so freaking, unbelievably, amazingly good! For a number of years, I have been called to Ministry but life happens and I kinda just ignored the call... God didn't forget and He has started to open doors that I never knew existed

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Good Morning all! Oh man, God is so freaking, unbelievably, amazingly good! For a number of years, I have been called to Ministry but life happens and I kinda just ignored the call... God didn't forget and He has started to open doors that I never knew existed
That's great. Are you able to share what sort of doors he is opening and how? I kind of had a prophetic word over me ages ago that just seemed to never come to pass so I just gave up on it. So this has given my some kind of hope.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Went to Guntersville Dam Saturday..........instead of the Lake. There is shade there and it was around 90degrees here.......

Sadly, after I got there, I remembered why I don't go there anymore.......... When they open the gates, the water comes rushing down the river at about 100 MPH...........NO WAY I could fish.......... stayed about 45 minutes just being stubborn....then came home.

Oh well.............at least I drowned two worms!

:)
The sad face emoji is for the poor worms you drowned :confused: