Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
LOL, it actually looks better.
A little bottom heavy, perhaps? :LOL:

I finally finished that movie you mentioned :unsure: I noticed right away it was by Nicholas Sparks? Is that his name, of "The Notebook" fame? He seems to specialize in that type of romance-novel-to-movie-screen type of thing. I did like the adult actors in it, and thought they did a suburb job of matching the younger woman with the more mature version of herself, though no so much with the male lead. And Gerald McRaney :love: I have seen James Marsden in a few things recently, such as Westworld, and Dead To Me, which was an amazing story also starring Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini, both of whom are very talented, awesome actresses. The movie itself was a bit too fluffy/somber and predictable for me LOL :D I kind of had to force myself to watch the end of it :oops:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
A little bottom heavy, perhaps? :LOL:

I finally finished that movie you mentioned :unsure: I noticed right away it was by Nicholas Sparks? Is that his name, of "The Notebook" fame? He seems to specialize in that type of romance-novel-to-movie-screen type of thing. I did like the adult actors in it, and thought they did a suburb job of matching the younger woman with the more mature version of herself, though no so much with the male lead. And Gerald McRaney :love: I have seen James Marsden in a few things recently, such as Westworld, and Dead To Me, which was an amazing story also starring Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini, both of whom are very talented, awesome actresses. The movie itself was a bit too fluffy/somber and predictable for me LOL :D I kind of had to force myself to watch the end of it :oops:
Yes I remember them mentioning on the ads that it was the same writer as the Notebook. I thought it was a nice movie but yes it was predictable. Boy meets girl, then tragedy separating them and then they get back together blah blah blah lol.
I had to google Gerald McRaney to find out which one he was :D

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Good morning friends.... and Ruby.... I am still not happy about the sex change thingymagik.... grrrr!!!
For those who have no idea what Gandy is talking about and think he has perhaps 'lost it" look at the last person to post thread #10,449 onwards lol.