Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Wayne_Gearing

Mar 6, 2020
Good Morning,

All going good this side, I was pretty much working flat out for 2 weeks, moved into my new home and been supporting friends going through trials... So hence the silence

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I am full of both, that is coffee and God. Mostly God just a couple of cups of coffee lol. Anyway I don't know why I just wrote that.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I googled jokes and most of them are not funny. This was as good as it gets:

Jan 25, 2015
Wayne, I know you were not on the thread for a while, but we have established that women is always right... ALWAYS! So that type of behavior will get you banned permanently my friend. I will write a long apology to the mods just so they know you were not aware of this new development.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Wayne, I know you were not on the thread for a while, but we have established that women is always right... ALWAYS! So that type of behavior will get you banned permanently my friend. I will write a long apology to the mods just so they know you were not aware of this new development.

I Know. I have already reported it. JUST JOKING!!!!! So no need for abuse, slander or name calling (like some of the other threads). Just a coffee and nice piece of cake sent through the post will do. :LOL::coffee:(y)

Jan 25, 2015
We don't tell jokes in the BDF Ruby... That will get reported immediately! Not only did you tell a joke... it was actually funny... unlike certain of your previous posts :D:coffee: nudge nudge wink wink

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Watch it Gandy, otherwise I will be forced to use my kickboxing skills

On a more serious note. They just announced the fallout of the economy because of the virus and it's second wave :(:(:(