Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was never a small dog person... but our Yorkies are out of this world. Characters of note.
Dogs are amazing, so much personality and much more personable all 'round, but for apartment dwellers where dogs are not allowed, cats are certainly not always the next best thing, but sometimes even the best thing, because they require less attention overall :) Pets certainly are precious and dear to our hearts, and as @SoulWeaver said, a great aid to our mental and emotional health :D My daughter has two dogs and they make such a fuss when I show up once a week, running around like crazy and crying because they are so happy to see me... it is often remarked that nobody gets greeted by them like I do and it is quite gratifying to know they love me so much, and they really are wonderful creatures, so playful and happy and eager to please, and mostly very well behaved, since my daughter takes her responsibility as alpha dog quite seriously :D And looks after them/has them very well trained :)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Why is it so difficult to find a simple free app to put on simple subtitles on a video................?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Why is it so difficult to find a simple free app to put on simple subtitles on a video................?
Maybe the "trick" is to put the text on the images first? :unsure: What are you making? :D

Try power director, not saying it is simple but it is free ish.
What does free-ish mean? Ugh I hate all the ads on everything :p:D

Some of them are downright perverse :(:cry::censored: And so money-grubbing :rolleyes:

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Dogs are amazing, so much personality and much more personable all 'round, but for apartment dwellers where dogs are not allowed, cats are certainly not always the next best thing, but sometimes even the best thing, because they require less attention overall :) Pets certainly are precious and dear to our hearts, and as @SoulWeaver said, a great aid to our mental and emotional health :D My daughter has two dogs and they make such a fuss when I show up once a week, running around like crazy and crying because they are so happy to see me... it is often remarked that nobody gets greeted by them like I do and it is quite gratifying to know they love me so much, and they really are wonderful creatures, so playful and happy and eager to please, and mostly very well behaved, since my daughter takes her responsibility as alpha dog quite seriously :D And looks after them/has them very well trained :)
Can't say I hate dogs, but they usually overwhelm me. Nicely trained ones are usually cool. But most dogs are hyperactive and unruly, EVERYTHING they see and hear is a cause for alarm, I think it's one of those things which you're either going to love or hate. A lot of people find that funny, it's a sort of liveliness, and I think it might be beneficial for some people that lean toward depression and also it's a reason to make them go out. For me, the incessant barking about everything makes me feel tense and makes me to want to go out, too. :LOL: With cats, I can see how for some people they might not be active enough, although there are active cats. I taught my cat to play fetch :) For me the best dog breed is a cat :)
But I like border collie puppies, they are so fat :LOL: 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
I wish they would stay small :cry:

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Maybe the "trick" is to put the text on the images first? :unsure: What are you making? :D

What does free-ish mean? Ugh I hate all the ads on everything :p:D

Some of them are downright perverse :(:cry::censored: And so money-grubbing :rolleyes:
Um, I wanted to add bottom subtitles to a video, like you would do for a movie, with black piece of background behind the letters.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Can't say I hate dogs, but they usually overwhelm me. Nicely trained ones are usually cool. But most dogs are hyperactive and unruly, EVERYTHING they see and hear is a cause for alarm, I think it's one of those things which you're either going to love or hate. A lot of people find that funny, it's a sort of liveliness, and I think it might be beneficial for some people that lean toward depression and also it's a reason to make them go out. For me, the incessant barking about everything makes me feel tense and makes me to want to go out, too. :LOL: With cats, I can see how for some people they might not be active enough, although there are active cats. I taught my cat to play fetch :) For me the best dog breed is a cat :)
But I like border collie puppies, they are so fat :LOL: 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
I wish they would stay small :cry:

Awwww, so cute! Some breeds are cerainly more on alert than others, and herding dogs like the ones in this video you posted are often more high energy and need lots of exercize... my daughter has a tri-red mini Aussie shepherd who needs lots of room to run and roam, and loves swimming and fetching her floating swim toy... My daughter has domesticated a few feral cats... one of them was a great fetcher while he was being made ready to become a member of the regular household (as opposed to living separately in the attached garage) and once he graduated, he has become what they all agree is the best cat they have ever had, because he is so chill/relaxed, and affectionate. My daughter lives with three other humans, three cats, and two dogs, so the animals outnumber the humans :giggle:

Putting a video together sounds lie a fun project :) Is it to your own music?
I would love to hear it :) Do you have any on a sound cloud or anything?

1596231454867.png

^ ^ My daughter's doggies :)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Awwww, so cute! Some breeds are cerainly more on alert than others, and herding dogs like the ones in this video you posted are often more high energy and need lots of exercize... my daughter has a tri-red mini Aussie shepherd who needs lots of room to run and roam, and loves swimming and fetching her floating swim toy... My daughter has domesticated a few feral cats... one of them was a great fetcher while he was being made ready to become a member of the regular household (as opposed to living separately in the attached garage) and once he graduated, he has become what they all agree is the best cat they have ever had, because he is so chill/relaxed, and affectionate. My daughter lives with three other humans, three cats, and two dogs, so the animals outnumber the humans :giggle:

Putting a video together sounds lie a fun project :) Is it to your own music?
I would love to hear it :) Do you have any on a sound cloud or anything?

View attachment 219509

^ ^ My daughter's doggies:)
Yes, they seem like good boys lol
The video isn't to music I am trying to make something funny (a parody) if I ever manage to handle subtitles I'll show you :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The video isn't to music I am trying to make something funny (a parody) if I ever manage to handle subtitles I'll show you :)
The dogs are both female :);):D One of the three cats is also, as well as two of the four humans LOL

I shall look forward to your finished product/parody, then :D

PS~ my kittie has not asked to be fed yet today :eek:

So odd when people say animals cannot talk ;)

They often communicate quite clearly :)

My kittie ^ ^ :) (Her eyes are actually blue ;))

Jul 6, 2020
I am totally in love with my Daughters dog.
He is a pit lab mix.

Seriously the most deeply peaceful dog I have ever encountered.
Power at peace.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
@Magenta
Well I started it and then got a blue screen of death this pc is officially dead. My jokes are now affirmed to be deadly. :) Will have to do later from hubby's computer.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Morning all.......

Gandy at work

and when he hasn't had his coffee.........

Gee I never knew........lol