Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Well, friends, sadly, I must report that Old Dan has been BANNED from Walmart!

I know, I was surprised to find this out too............but, after reviewing the reasons that caused the Management of his local Walmart to take this drastic action.............well, I KINDA understand. "What did he do?"

This past July 2nd, he set ALL the Alarm Clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.

On August 4th, he went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on lawayay.

On the 14th of August, he moved a Wet Floor sign to a carpeted area of the Store.

On the 23rd, when a Clerk asked if they could help him, be began crying and screaming "Why can't you people just leave me alone."
They were so concerned for him that EMT's were called.

On September 4th, he looked directly into one of the Security Cameras and used it as a mirror to pick his nose.

On September 10th, while looking at the guns in the Sports Department, he asked the Clerk assisting him where the antidepressants were.......

On October 6th, he was in the Auto Department practicing his "Madonna" look using different size funnels.

On the 16 of October, he hid in a Clothing Rack in the Women's Wear Department, and when women were browsing through, he yelled "PICK ME."

October 22nd, when an announcement came over the loud speakers, he assumed a fetal position on the floor and screamed "OH NO, IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN."

Alas, the final straw was when on October 23rd, he went into a Fitting Room, shut the door, waited some time, then yelled very loudly......."HEY, THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE." The clerk on duty passed out from shock.

Given his serious offenses, is it NO WONDER Walmart BANNED Old Dan?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Thanks to Patrick Mahomes, look what is coming to my home state of Missouri. It’s obvious he is from Texas. :giggle:

CA5F1314-4422-4877-AC9C-6CACE3F73599.jpeg

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I thought that because of the word burger, but there wasn't a picture of any food so I thought maybe it was something else. It doesn't seem like a very creative sign :cool:

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
'Whataburger'
- I liked it.. better than McDonald's.
---
I was in Texas.. some time ago.
- Short trip.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I've been having insomnia lately... it comes and goes...
I just use it to read so its a win win :cool:
Yeah alot of people have mentioned that. Makes you wonder if something is going on.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Yeah alot of people have mentioned that. Makes you wonder if something is going on.
Probably we are all stressed out because so many bad things are going on out there.
I had massive issues with sleep when the whole Covid thing started, I skipped entire nights.
It affects people no matter how hard they try, badness and fear seeps from everywhere.
Went outside today, watched the sunset, watched the trees, the sky, just sat outside of the porch because I'm tired of being locked in, fenced in. Put earmuffs on. I wanted utter silence.
Husband was like, what are you doing out there? I'm like, I need to be outside like REALLY outside, the porch doesn't cut it.
We all need more destressing and probably more contact with nature.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Probably we are all stressed out because so many bad things are going on out there.
I had massive issues with sleep when the whole Covid thing started, I skipped entire nights.
It affects people no matter how hard they try, badness and fear seeps from everywhere.
Went outside today, watched the sunset, watched the trees, the sky, just sat outside of the porch because I'm tired of being locked in, fenced in. Put earmuffs on. I wanted utter silence.
Husband was like, what are you doing out there? I'm like, I need to be outside like REALLY outside, the porch doesn't cut it.
We all need more destressing and probably more contact with nature.
Where I am we are not locked in although some states are. Our border is closed but there is a person who is fighting to open the border. A big court case happens next month.
The good thing is maybe it brings the Lord to return soon. I would like that.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”

Romans 1:17 (KJV)

Romans 10:17 - So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

elephant5.jpg

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
On a spree watching some earthquake and volcanoes and electric volcanoes and sinkholes and stuff caught on camera.
People don't fear God enough...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
On a spree watching some earthquake and volcanoes and electric volcanoes and sinkholes and stuff caught on camera.
People don't fear God enough...
Is this happening in recent times or stuff from the past. Have you seen that Dana ? dream on youtube for the rest of 2020?