Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 25, 2015
Might be one of those times that when you finally sit down, and things catch up with you...
Watching a really nice movie right now, love Ray Comfort he's so genuinely loving and kind, really great witness for God...

Hi SoulWeaver
Watched this last night and it is an interesting documentary :) I have argued with atheists before but you can see this guy is an converted atheist. He knows their way of thinking. I smiled when I saw the lights coming on as he discuss their "logic" with them :p

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Well this salted caramel coffee that I accidentally bought has been a pleasant mistake!!

G

Godsgirl83

Try the less stronger types (some call it pancake coffee :rolleyes: lol) It is deeeeelicioooouus !!
my body doesn't respond well to coffee :eek: .......
my taste buds LOVE it, but the rest of me gets to feeling bad when having it, and yet when I have it, it's hard to stop, despite how it makes me feel........ (and decafe just isn't the same in my book.)
I can drink the Starbucks stuff you get at the grocery stores in glass bottles, but I think that's really more sugar/flavor than true coffee....

Jan 25, 2015
Not drinking coffee???? What kind of sorcery is this???!!!

:eek:

I am so upset now. I am going to drink a cup of coffee just to calm me down :giggle: