Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Havent seen PR post lately, he must be fishing.

and Magenta must be busy painting

1598434929505.jpeg

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
... and Magenta must be busy painting

Hello Ruby, so lovely of you to think of me :) I took a week's absence/hibernation prior to my surgery, which landed me in hospital from August 14th until the 24th :) I will write more about it sometime soon, possibly in @tourist 's midnight confessions' thread :D

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Hello Ruby, so lovely of you to think of me :) I took a week's absence/hibernation prior to my surgery, which landed me in hospital from August 14th until the 24th :) I will write more about it sometime soon, possibly in @tourist 's midnight confessions' thread :D
I pray it all went well for you Magenta. You sound chirpy so thats a good thing.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
You often make me smile, as now; you are such a sweet heart :)

Oooohhhhhhhh, post # 666 :LOL:o_O:LOL:
Oh btw whilst you are recovering there is a good movie to watch called the next three days with Russell Crowe. It is a suspense movie. I quite enjoyed it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh btw whilst you are recovering there is a good movie to watch called the next three days with Russell Crowe. It is a suspense movie. I quite enjoyed it.
Thank you for the recommendation, Ms Ruby :) I do enjoy a good suspense, and Russell Crowe is a fine actor :D I have been watching quite a few murder mystery type shows of late, though none recently (meaning, since surgery), and some are real life dramas, which make them all the more riveting/soul stirring :)

F

Fundamental

John 17 shows how great our Lord is. How much He truly cared for His flock.
Just read it again and it keeps touching and reminding me.

King of kings and Lord of lords forever. Halleluja.