Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
A customer on my mail route found this bat hanging upside down from the ceiling at their business and managed to catch it and release it. :eek:

2D91579A-A917-4104-BC91-E0BB4AEE892A.jpeg

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
A customer on my mail route found this bat hanging upside down from the ceiling at their business and managed to catch it and release it. :eek:

View attachment 220471
They can be scary.
I had a bat twice get into my clothes (outside on the clothes line) and me bringing it into the house and putting the said clothes on without noticing...
Almost got a heart attack both times.
First time it hid in my pocket, and I found out when I put my hand in. Screams galore.
The other time it hid in my cargo pants. I'm always groggy in the morning without coffee, you can stab me with a sword I won't notice until later. So I didn't notice that something was hanging on the inside of a leg. So I get into the car, we were going somewhere and I just see something crawling up my leg underneath the fabric. Screamed my heart out, dad stops the car and laughs as I jump like crazy on the side of the road to shake out whatever monster is moving up my leg.
Now, after this whole corona thing, it's set in concrete that I'm NOT digging them.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

View attachment 220471
That is creepy!!!!!!
We get them here too. My brother found one hiding in the shed but it was tiny. This one looks big and I didnt realise that they had big teeth!!!!

Jan 25, 2015
When I see a bat, it is as if Gandalf is fighting the Balrog again. I swing my staff (usually in the shape of a tennis racket) like a crazy old wizard until one of us is dead on the floor... and I am still alive so guess who is the one on the losing side?

Jan 25, 2015
I received a phone call one day, I was busy studying at my office. It was my wife, hysterically telling me there is a spider in the house and they can't go to the kitchen because he is sitting in the doorway.

I was expecting this

but in the end it was this

minus the bite on the hand :p