Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WithinReason

Feb 21, 2020
Studies, Questions & Answers.

Like to study the Bible? Have Questions? Need Answers? Like Evidence for your Faith?

You might also like:

The Pilgrim's Progress 01 - Christian - Animated (2020)
Matthew_ten_Verseight

Good Listening:

Resources For Bible Study:

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuJIK1Lhu7BgyCuOVjRHg8A

Super Natural Resources - http://supernaturalresources.epizy.com/

Internet Archive Resources (Videos, Powerpoints, Pictures, Magazines, Cookbooks & More) - User Account

Or here - Matthew_ten_Verseight

Or here - https://www.dailymotion.com/library/playlist/x6qij7

Or here - $1's Page!

Or here (could really use some upvotes and DTC to post more, if you feel generous) - https://d.tube/c/supernaturalresources444

Or here - Character Building

First Study:

What does the Bible say about How to Study itself?

(If you have any questions you would like to honestly know from scripture (and don't already have a set opinion on), feel free to ask here, and then we can study it out together.

Ok, What does the Bible say about How to Study Itself?

Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.​
Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:​
Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.​
Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.​
Isa 28:13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.​

A "precept" is a commandment (Hosea 5:11).

A "line" is a "rule" (by which things are measured against, a pure standard of judgment; Isaiah 44:13).

A "here a little", means that God has placed foundational material in one place (as "milk", Isaiah 28:9).

A "there a little", means that God has placed that same material previously given in another place, and either explains it again, or explains it again with expansional or enlarging material (as "meat" (food, substance), "drawn (removed, taken away) from the breasts", Isaiah 28:9).

The Bible teaches that it is self-contained, or self-defined within, and that it contains the true "light" or wisdom:

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.​

The Bible teaches that the words in itself do not contradict itself in any place, and are perfect and cannot be improved upon (through either adding or taking away):
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;​
Psa_19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.​
Pro 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.​
Pro 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.​
Deu 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.​
Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:​
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.​
Num 22:18 And Balaam answered and said unto the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the LORD my God, to do less or more.​
Num 24:13 If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the commandment of the LORD, to do either good or bad of mine own mind; but what the LORD saith, that will I speak?​

As "all scripture" is "given by inspiration" of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17), and God cannot "lie", being "truth" and "light" itself:

2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.​
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:​
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.​
Tit 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;​
Heb 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:​
Rom_3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.​
Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.​
Deu_32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.​
1Jn_1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.​
Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.​
Some helpful materials:

supernaturalresources.epizy.com/inspired-psalms-126-7-kjb/

http://supernaturalresources.epizy.com/studies-in-the-scriptures-kjb-souls-salvation/

Feb 28, 2016
Hey guys. FYI. I've had another laptop friend from a storm. Why I haven't been here. Also got a new phone. Lots of troubles last few days.

On my new phone now. Don't know when I'll get a new laptop yet. Will check in. Hard for me to do on this phone. It's so SMALL
😁

God bless yall
================================
so good to hear ya PR, we missed ya!
hugs

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Computer problems 4 sure.
Working on a solution.
Time will tell I guess 🙂

Still...God is good 2 me, so not crying about it.

Plenty of coffee n time 2 read my Bible.
😇

G

Godsgirl83

I don't know where else to post this, so I'll just put it here........

I am (struggling to) listening to Biden speak in a church in Kenosha,
and, yes, he is indeed turning it into a political campaign........
"I can promise you, if I'm elected President......"

:rolleyes:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
TtIm at the lake. 8 fishies so far. Getting sleepy gonna leave soon.
Beautiful evening n night.
Love Gods creations.
😁🚣‍♀️

G

Godsgirl83

When you wake up and realize it's Friday:

then realize it's a 3 day weekend:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Gee, we're all dancing tonight. I might as well join in.........