Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Weird weather we are having here, should be warming up but still raining.......

S

Susanna

NO FAIR! DIDn't we just have a long 3 day weekend this past weekend?
How and why does Dan get ANOTHER one?
Maybe his employer mixed up his work plan? He works a couple of weeks a year and the rest he’s off duty?😁

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
I never write off toothpick. What is the point of doing that? When you do that there is a weeping and gnashing of teeth. Hence the toothpick. I have learnt to keep my mouth shut, except when I have a toothpick. That can keep me occupied for some time. Especially as it helps me get straight to the point. I was saying to someone the other day isn't it funny all these toothpicks people start and before you know where you are the toothpick is forgotten about and they are talking about something like false teeth.

You definitely need a degree in toothpicks if you are going to stay on topic.