Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
All the spring wildflowers are popping out now. I should take photos of them and post them, some of them are beautiful.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hello my peeps. I'm having fun over on Twitter, but thought I'd start coming back here a little more often.. Heart Eyes.png

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hopefully the rain is coming to an end soon. It's been raining here practically non-stop since Tuesday.
I desperately need to mow the yard soon! It's getting so tall that I might end up bailing hay. :giggle:

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Hopefully the rain is coming to an end soon. It's been raining here practically non-stop since Tuesday.
I desperately need to mow the yard soon! It's getting so tall that I might end up bailing hay. :giggle:
Raining/cloudy...last few days here, too.
- East Coast / Mid Atlantic region.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
We need prayers for safety, there's danger in the neighborhood, will appreciate your prayers. Thx friends.

Crustyone

Mar 15, 2015
God has been, what seems to be, too good to me. Definitely so for my past, in my mind. He is punishing me, but his punishment is just.
By the way the ranch my daughter and her husband oversee is Christian based. Figures, doesn't it, about the restriction I mean? What Christian outfit is going to be able to start up already having a million dollars in donations? Sorry! Done ranting, but I am not going to erase it. I'm glad it's out.

G

Godsgirl83

hmmmm, suddenly craving fudge!
Good thing the holiday season for that will be here soon :D
(but not to soon, gotta have time to enjoy all the pumpkiny stuff- like pumpkin coffee ;) )

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
hmmmm, suddenly craving fudge!
Good thing the holiday season for that will be here soon :D
(but not to soon, gotta have time to enjoy all the pumpkiny stuff- like pumpkin coffee ;) )
Please tell me there is no pumpkin coffee??

lol

G

Godsgirl83

@mailmandan did you just post something in "random facts" then delete it right away? or am I imagining things? Because it wouldn't let me reply while viewing so I left and went back and now there is absolutely no sign that it was even there......