Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Fundamental

Belgium has a government, finally. It will probably take much longer in 2024 to form one. Most Flemish people are not happy with this. The Flemish nationalist party has gathered the biggest protest in their history last sunday in Brussels.

I think Europe might see its next wave of yellow jackets coming from Belgium. Really might become the case.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
@Magenta, I thought there was some cute pictures on this site that you may be able to use for those things that you make (sorry I can't remember what you call them, you know the angel pictures with scripture) Hopefully the below link will take you to it.

https://www.bradford.com.au/shop-by-category/figurines/

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
@Magenta, I thought there was some cute pictures on this site that you may be able to use for those things that you make (sorry I can't remember what you call them, you know the angel pictures with scripture) Hopefully the below link will take you to it.

When you get to the site. If you type in angels where the search symbol is it will bring you straight to the angel figurines.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

When you get to the site. If you type in angels where the search symbol is it will bring you straight to the angel figurines.
Thank you very much, Ruby, I do appreciate it, as sometimes when I am looking for something in particular, for instance, a while back I was looking for mannequins for their arms and torsos, so I could "dress" them, I kept coming up blank - finding nothing, and then one day, while looking for something else, suddenly I found a mother-lode of mannequin torsos, some with bald heads, which was perfect for me, as I like to add my own choice of hair. Some of them also had hair... well, actually, some were showing off wigs, again, perfect for me, as it gave me more hair choices to select from. I have already saved three of them from the site you provided :D I will look at more of them later today, as I have just gotten up and not had coffee yet :) Good morning/evening!!! (PS~ I call my designs panels, and/or templates :D)

figurine701.jpg

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Belgium has a government, finally. It will probably take much longer in 2024 to form one. Most Flemish people are not happy with this. The Flemish nationalist party has gathered the biggest protest in their history last sunday in Brussels.

I think Europe might see its next wave of yellow jackets coming from Belgium. Really might become the case.
I did a little research on Belgium recently after watching a two-season murder mystery that was set there... Belgium is beautiful!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
So while I have been away the past 8 days exploring South western Victoria Australia, what has been happening here?
How was your trip? Is that waterfall a pic from your recent travels? My daughter takes summer holidays with her paternal aunt and their two dogs to visit such natural phenomena as waterfalls and beautiful lakes :) They have done that for the last three summers in a row, now, throughout British Columbia and into Alberta :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I have just made my first cup of the day :D Well, I usually only have one cup, any more ;) I had to go out to pick up an anti-nausea prescription that I am to take with my second round of chemo which is to start on Monday :) TGIF!!!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I have just made my first cup of the day :D Well, I usually only have one cup, any more ;) I had to go out to pick up an anti-nausea prescription that I am to take with my second round of chemo which is to start on Monday :) TGIF!!!
Joining you with coffee 💜and praying the medicine will clear everything wrong up.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014

I've been on a streak lately looking up plants. I want to make a design for a zen garden that will be interesting all year round. Who knows where we end up living and how small the yard might be but I love designing so I'm having fun :)