Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I know a lot of christians don't believe in psychics, but I did a quick search and found something I thought was interesting. First, most of them predicted that Trump will be re-elected. ONe of them who is renowned for helping in missing persons cases said that some type of miraculous event will happen and will cause Trump to win.

Another one who is an older chap and is known for predicting wordly events including the first Trump election way before it happened, and makes it clear that he does not take any credit (or makes any money) for his predictions said in August that he predicts Trump will be re-elected and he made a video today saying that he still feels he will even with all that's going on. He lives in the UK so it doesn't matter to him who wins.

But the most interesting one is a third psychic who said that something critical would happen to Biden and it would cause Trump to win. What if this psychic and the first psychic who said a miraculous event would happen are talking about the same thing! It's interesting, and I do not wish it on him, but Joe Biden has a history of strokes.

My apologies to any Biden fans in here.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Ok, please forget that last post... I feel now that shouldn't have posted it.:censored::censored::censored: (too late to delete it)

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Please do not bring your judgmental attitude in here like you did when you accused me out of the blue of slander and wished that God bring me misfortune! How dare you treat someone like that who you don't even know and wasn't even doing or saying anything besides posting a picture of the Superfriends. You have been reported.
So you’re “judging” me as “judgmental” instead of leading by example? I won’t report you. Reporting is also the action of teens or kids.

Jan 25, 2015
:ROFL::ROFL: @zeroturbulence , I have also been listing and reading some of the prophets outlooks on this election and one thing I want to remind myself is that God is in control, no matter what. His will be done my friend.

If they are not Godley prophets I wouldn't give them any thought because they have a spirt of divination :giggle:

G

Godsgirl83

Well,
I'm giving up the pop and going back to coffee for my daily jolts
all ye coffee lovers here have pushed me into it :LOL:

that and the fact that the seasonal yummy flavors are back, gotta enjoy them while we can :) (think pumpkin spice)
SO I tell myself this:

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I know a lot of christians don't believe in psychics, but I did a quick search and found something I thought was interesting. First, most of them predicted that Trump will be re-elected. ONe of them who is renowned for helping in missing persons cases said that some type of miraculous event will happen and will cause Trump to win..
As much as the liberals and radical anti-Americans have their hopes up at this time for Trump to lose, if he wins, then look out cities across the US! There will be rioting on an even larger scale than if Trump would have just won fair and square in the first place.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Well,
I'm giving up the pop and going back to coffee for my daily jolts
all ye coffee lovers here have pushed me into it :LOL:

that and the fact that the seasonal yummy flavors are back, gotta enjoy them while we can :) (think pumpkin spice)
SO I tell myself this:

Bugs is my favorite! :love::giggle: