Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Psalms 107:1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Ephesians 5:20 - Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Colossians 3:15 - And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Psalms 95:1-6 - O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation

On this day that America sets aside for a day of Thanksgiving, I pray all Americans remember to be thankful to God for all His Grace, Mercy and Love!

Scriptures say we are to "make a joyful noise unto the Lord!" And so we should, for His mercy endureth forever!

May God be with you all on this day of Thanksgiving.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

The verse did not seem to fit the overall design... :unsure:

Did I mention, @Ruby123 that is another of the figurines? I can't remember :giggle:

Say, I am itching to start a new one... anyone go any uplifting verse suggestion?

I can't guarantee I will use it, but I will certainly consider it :D

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Save me the gizzard!
In Bama, the Local Grocery Stores will package livers and gizzards in containers by themselves. I used to get a container of each and put them on a foil lined tray, cover with BBQ Sauce and stick in the oven at 350 degrees till they were done. Mmmmmmm gooooood.
:)
Redneck Horse Divorces

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Had egg rolls, tacos and a chicken salad for later for my Turkey day eats. We are in a hotel in Hendersonville, NC and Jack In The Box delivered. Jerry had a strawberry shake, burger and onion rings.

One of the strangest Thanksgiving meals but glad to be alive and with family... Gobble Gobble.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Had egg rolls, tacos and a chicken salad for later for my Turkey day eats. We are in a hotel in Hendersonville, NC and Jack In The Box delivered. Jerry had a strawberry shake, burger and onion rings.

One of the strangest Thanksgiving meals but glad to be alive and with family... Gobble Gobble.
I hope you are feeling better after your health scare ordeal, Darlene :) Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Praying your new home will be a blessing, with many wonderful memories made :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just finished smoking some Italian sausage patties, saw a picture somewhere of smoked meat loaf and got inspired, I am signed up with a "meat smoked low and slow" group on FB, a lot of turkeys got smoked today.
I first go for the one or two that were pretty close to the fire, sort of my "burnt offering" for the season.
blessing's all

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I hope you are feeling better after your health scare ordeal, Darlene :) Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Praying your new home will be a blessing, with many wonderful memories made :)
Feeling better, but will need to get a Doctor when I get to Jamestown. We had an Interesting Thanksgiving. Not the norm but then in 2020 there has been no real normal.