Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good morning Ruby :) Ha, I tried doing something like that, once :unsure:

I mean in Photoshop ;):giggle:

But it was way too involved :censored::p:LOL:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Morning Magenta, It does look complicated but well done I thought.
Yes, you have to change the hue and save each incremental hue change, and then string them all together in an animated gif; it is just way too many "layers" to work with... I wanted to do something similar with the Marilyn angel-face panel, making the font gradually appear and disappear, but realized the same thing: way too many layers to string together, and not only that, but having the font gradually appear and disappear for each successive pair of verses would not in any way contribute to ease of reading, so I gave that idea up :D

I am not quite done with that, yet, though, as I see the face is a bit too blue,
and I am quite behind in getting my panels onto my Scripture Art thread :oops:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

Ruby when sharing her pancakes :ROFL:
Sharing coffee, who does that? That's worse than sharing underwear. Mussolini once said; Ok Militari uonimi, I gotta somea gooda news anda some bada news. Today you geta to changa underwear. Tony you changa witha Luigi. Franko you changa wida Joesepi, Marco, I'ma sorry, nobody wanna changa widda you. ;):p:D:LOL::ROFL:

Jan 25, 2015
Sharing coffee, who does that? That's worse than sharing underwear. Mussolini once said; Ok Militari uonimi, I gotta somea gooda news anda some bada news. Today you geta to changa underwear. Tony you changa witha Luigi. Franko you changa wida Joesepi, Marco, I'ma sorry, nobody wanna changa widda you. ;):p:D:LOL::ROFL:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: this is funny

Jan 25, 2015
1-2-3-huh. Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
In South Africa many young men lost their lives due to the greed of a few. We were told we were fighting Russia but in the end we were fighting for the oil fields in Angola.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
In South Africa many young men lost their lives due to the greed of a few. We were told we were fighting Russia but in the end we were fighting for the oil fields in Angola.
Yeah, war sucks. They tol us we were fighting for South Vietnamize freedom. When we left, they followed us. Now downtown Westminster California is renamed 'Little Saigon.' For real! (At least here they're free!)

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
The reality of many young men :cry:
U.S. had 'Draft Lottery' system.. ( 1970 - 1975)
- During the 'Vietnam War.'
---
'Lottery Number' was assigned..to your birthday.
- I remember watching the 'Evening News'..
- To find out my Lottery #!
---
Note:
The 'Vietnam War' ended in April, 1975.
- 20 years war..