Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
📺🍪 morning fortune cookie:
"Don't forget to stay safe while you're sitting on the couch. Make sure to tie your seatbelt so you don't fall out."
Good morning, lovely lady :)

How are you this fine day?

We have been getting lots of rain :rolleyes:

I have started my next panel :unsure:

I was working on the female figure when the thought came to me:

Maybe I should make one with a guy on it :giggle:

I have not done that for a long time heehee :cool:

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Good morning, lovely lady :)

How are you this fine day?

We have been getting lots of rain :rolleyes:

I have started my next panel :unsure:

I was working on the female figure when the thought came to me:

Maybe I should make one with a guy on it :giggle:

I have not done that for a long time heehee :cool:
That's cool. Looking forward to seeing what you make.
Btw... Is it just me, or November and December have been flying by insanely fast? Time going so fast it's crazy.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That's cool. Looking forward to seeing what you make.
Btw... Is it just me, or November and December have been flying by insanely fast? Time going so fast it's crazy.
This whole year seems to have gone fast, even with all the isolating and not doing much of anything socially :unsure:

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
My cat believes he's a fur shawl... he just swirls up on my neck or shoulders sometimes he's choking me a bit he's getting bigger and heavier but I can't be so heartless to move a cat that's comfy so I just don't sleep on my back much or he will be right on my carotid :LOL:
Btw he's 100% healed now :)

G

Godsgirl83

Nov and Dec always seem to fly by to fast for me.......
seems like forever until it comes, then you blink twice and it's gone.

Can someone explain to me why I have a package delivering via FEDEX that shows it was an hour north from here, then got shipped to a processing facility that is almost 2 hours south of here, bouncing all over at that one, FINALLY deciding to show delivery set for end of day today via delivery from the location 2 hours south EVEN THOUGH there is a FEDEX facility 20 minutes from here.......
ugh, gives me a headache just watching the tracking....... glad the package can't feel all this, can you imagine what sort of headache it would have :LOL:

G

Godsgirl83

Nov and Dec always seem to fly by to fast for me.......
seems like forever until it comes, then you blink twice and it's gone.

Can someone explain to me why I have a package delivering via FEDEX that shows it was an hour north from here, then got shipped to a processing facility that is almost 2 hours south of here, bouncing all over at that one, FINALLY deciding to show delivery set for end of day today via delivery from the location 2 hours south EVEN THOUGH there is a FEDEX facility 20 minutes from here.......
ugh, gives me a headache just watching the tracking....... glad the package can't feel all this, can you imagine what sort of headache it would have :LOL:
it finally made it's way here :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
My cat believes he's a fur shawl... he just swirls up on my neck or shoulders sometimes he's choking me a bit he's getting bigger and heavier but I can't be so heartless to move a cat that's comfy so I just don't sleep on my back much or he will be right on my carotid :LOL:
Btw he's 100% healed now :)
Luna has taken to becoming more and more a lap cat :unsure: I used to think she was not at all, but maybe it is because I am not normally positioned for her to sit in my lap, being hunched over my laptop more often than not LOL.

G

Godsgirl83

Is that your crock pot? Yay!!!
no.....
not actually waiting for a crock pot :) . That was just to give Dan and all others in his profession a hard time ;) (sadly our local post office is one that bad post office/mail carrier jokes are made of.... and trying to contact the correct department ABOVE them to report this is not an easy task - even the supervisors there are not good, actually they are a big part of the problems).....

Nope, no crock pot. Actually it's stuff from the craft store :) they didn't have this in stock the day after Thanksgiving and I couldn't let the nearly half off price pass me by on stuff that almost NEVER goes on sale and is excluded from coupons....... so I went home and did something I almost never do... ordered it online.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Luna has taken to becoming more and more a lap cat :unsure: I used to think she was not at all, but maybe it is because I am not normally positioned for her to sit in my lap, being hunched over my laptop more often than not LOL.
pix of so called cat chilling out (purrr) doesn't exsist😂😝😉

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
don't know why this came to mind, have not had it in a looooong time... can I please request (chicken marsala) and you could sooo, dance around as you cook and we par take in food... OK, yes, I will Dance my feeties off tooo😋

G

Godsgirl83

don't know why this came to mind, have not had it in a looooong time... can I please request (chicken marsala) and thing is you could dance around as we part take in food... OK, yes, I will Dance my feeties off tooo😋
mmmmm chicken marsala

that sounds like a winner to me :)
mind if it's a pasta casserole style though?
Have not yet actually attempted to make the real version, but I make a big pot of never any leftovers pasta version
https://tasty.co/recipe/one-pot-creamy-chicken-marsala-pasta

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
SUPER cool looking, pets and rubs her ever so nicely to not bite or nibble... well nibble lol lil bit, thank you also, like the furniture as you know I'm a sucker for acquired taste in style😉

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
mmmmm chicken marsala

that sounds like a winner to me :)
mind if it's a pasta casserole style though?
Have not yet actually attempted to make the real version, but I make a big pot of never any leftovers pasta version
https://tasty.co/recipe/one-pot-creamy-chicken-marsala-pasta
of course I do not mind and Oh my g😁😁dness... rigggght, tell you what... I'll help cook... it's the least I can do for all the true benavolance you portray in every way, let's rock it hahaa😉😊😀

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Good morning everyone. :coffee:
Morning Dan......

Credit where credit is due. The Postmaster at my Post Office (after I left there Friday) took the time and care to call the B'ham Office and tell them they needed to get my Meds to them however they could. Ends up they got them there at 6 AM Sunday morning! PTL.......... I got my Meds Monday right after they put them in my PO Box.

Special shout out to the folks at the Arab Post Office! God bless you each and every one!

halleluauh.png

G

Godsgirl83

Morning Dan......

Credit where credit is due. The Postmaster at my Post Office (after I left there Friday) took the time and care to call the B'ham Office and tell them they needed to get my Meds to them however they could. Ends up they got them there at 6 AM Sunday morning! PTL.......... I got my Meds Monday right after they put them in my PO Box.

Special shout out to the folks at the Arab Post Office! God bless you each and every one!

View attachment 223391
this is truly good to hear!!!! So glad they were able and willing to help you.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
mmmmm chicken marsala
I make a big pot of never any leftovers pasta version
I would like butter chicken please, and paneer with peas along a side of naan bread and a veggie samosa or two :D

Also, I always make pasta to have leftovers of said dish :D

Who wants to cook every day? Ha, certainly not me :LOL:

So I will cook 500 gms of spagheti noodles and make a pan of sauce (my latest had ground beef from Australia o_O) and that is good for at least five meals, and you know, tomato saucy dishes are always better as leftovers because somehow the flavor deepens and intensifies over time. Or if I am doing any other type of pasta, for a like a pasta/tuna salad say? I will cook as much pasta at once as the pot can hold LOL.