Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Just wanted to get that on record here....... :)

Way to go Bama! Great win over Ohio St.

Sadly, there were at least 4 players injured during the game. Two from each side. Praying for them to heal quickly.

As for Bama, we won the game, but we have now lost our Offensive and Defensive Coordinators. Our OC is now the Head Coach at the University of Texas, and our DC is now the Head Coach of Arkansas St. Saban will have to find and hire replacements, and this always causes some problems the first year they are with the Team. Hope we can still play at the level of excellence we are accustom to playing at.

Anyhoo, this doesn't mean much to anyone other than BAMA FANS!

View attachment 224412
You know, I’m thinking about Auburn...maybe I ought to start rooting for them? Whadyasayin’?

(I wonder if he gets this one heehee)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Good day Ruby :) You may find some interesting answers to your question here :)
Thankyou Magenta. Probably an odd question to ask without some explanation. I wrote a post on my local community facebook page asking if anyone had a spare twelve bricks to weigh down some netting for my veggie patch and someone replied with just this P. Well what on earth does that mean lol.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Thankyou Magenta. Probably an odd question to ask without some explanation. I wrote a post on my local community facebook page asking if anyone had a spare twelve bricks to weigh down some netting for my veggie patch and someone replied with just this P. Well what on earth does that mean lol.
facepalm.png