Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Why do cats bring in the mice , I mean my cat Moses brings them in , I normally find them in the morning near his dish , and sometimes he has taken the head off if it is small , it makes me cringe :sick:

I mean I know people say the cat is bringing the mouse in as in a gift , but seriously ...
...xox...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Why do cats bring in the mice , I mean my cat Moses brings them in , I normally find them in the morning near his dish , and sometimes he has taken the head off if it is small , it makes me cringe :sick:

I mean I know people say the cat is bringing the mouse in as in a gift , but seriously ...
...xox...
It's a little trophy :giggle: Awww, sweet little kitty wants to share the spoils of war with you :D(y)

One of my daughter's cats once gutted a rat on the den floor, laying out all the organs/pieces in a row :LOL:

He had caught the rat outside and brought it indoors to show it off ;)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Condo neaighbor's cat would bring her these prizes, mice, a snake, etc. dead, most of the time.

B

Blackpowderduelist

I live far out in the country and cats are mandatory. There is woods on one side of me and a field behind me and farm land behind that, and a pond on the other side. Our cats bring their nightly quarry to the back step. Good little hunting kitties.
There is no vermin in my house. Cats are cool too, I like to watch them hunting down by the edge of the woods. It's funny when they pounce each other.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I live far out in the country and cats are mandatory. There is woods on one side of me and a field behind me and farm land behind that, and a pond on the other side. Our cats bring their nightly quarry to the back step. Good little hunting kitties.
There is no vermin in my house. Cats are cool too, I like to watch them hunting down by the edge of the woods. It's funny when they pounce each other.
Your environs sound lovely :) As do your cats :D

Here is my little kitty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^********^^^^^^^^Luna

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
It's a little trophy :giggle: Awww, sweet little kitty wants to share the spoils of war with you :D(y)

One of my daughter's cats once gutted a rat on the den floor, laying out all the organs/pieces in a row :LOL:

He had caught the rat outside and brought it indoors to show it off ;)
Am laughing lol , I do not know why , it is gross , eeewwwww
...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Your environs sound lovely :) As do your cats :D

Here is my little kitty:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^********^^^^^^^^Luna
She is absolutely BEA~UTI~FUL :love:...
And not a hair out of place lol , and her feet are so gorgeous , and look at that tail , adorable...
...xox...

B

Blackpowderduelist

This is one kitty.
Well it says file too large.
Not sure how to fix that

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This is one kitty.
Well it says file too large.
Not sure how to fix that
Try postimages.org :)

They allow resizing on upload; then copy the second link from those presented (direct link) :)

640 pixels is good for many images, though 320 is often sufficient :D

Larger than 1M is too big...

I size my 8x12 @ 300ppi panels down to 715 pixels so they are just under 1M :)

Cameras and phones take a large MB image for printing purposes.

Prints need to be at around 300 ppi whereas monitors display @ 72 or 96 ppi ;)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
She is absolutely BEA~UTI~FUL :love:...
And not a hair out of place lol , and her feet are so gorgeous , and look at that tail , adorable...
...xox...
Thank you, Rosemary :)

She is a rescue ;) My daughter insisted I had lived alone long
enough a few months after my kitty of 16 or so years passed...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Thank you, Rosemary :)

She is a rescue ;) My daughter insisted I had lived alone long
enough a few months after my kitty of 16 or so years passed...
Do you mean this kitty above ?
Or you had a kitty before that died...
I had a cat for 18 yrs , and she passed , they do become family...
...xox...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Do you mean this kitty above ?
Or you had a kitty before that died...
I had a cat for 18 yrs , and she passed , they do become family...
...xox...
I have had Luna since the end of June 2014?
She was about six months old when I adopted her :)
Luna is very much alive: spunky, chill, and affectionate, but a biter LOL

I had sister Calicos before that; one fell from my window :cry:
She was about a year and a half years old when that tragedy befell us :censored:
The other sister lived another fifteen years, and passed in early 2014.
I'd gotten them in late summer of '97 :) They were wee babies then :D

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
20191117_141854 (2).jpg
This is Moses...
He is six yrs young , and he dribbles , and I do not like that lol...
...xox...