Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
It's 10 degrees where I live, but fortunately, no freezing drizzle. Today is my day off from work this week (I have that rotating schedule) and I plan on hibernating all day. :giggle:

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021

I'm up...sun is climbing so I'm up...

Haven't missed a sunrise during this quarantine yet.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Looks like the deep freeze continues in my neck of the woods for at least another week. o_O

Image 2-10-21 at 6.57 AM.jpeg

G

Godsgirl83

hello world!

I was moaning (typing ) about my favorite Bible being misplaced........
and even though we have a housefull of Bibles that's my favorite, special one and blah blah blah blah........
then it struck me how there are places in the world where entire villages are happy if the local church even has ONE Bible (for the whole village)......
And I can think off the top of my head where at least 8 Bibles are in my house right now.........
I truely am a rich (wo)man..........
Praise the Lord!

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
As an electrician...we usually don't work in the rain. But Journeyman are issued raincoats and apprentices are not.

It was pouring rain outside and we were hiding out in the conex. (Big metal shipping container)
Break had done long since been over But we weren't budging.

All of a sudden the foreman comes out of the office and begins to holler at us saying, "All you with raincoats get out there and get to work ALL you without raincoats, get out there and help them"

Wasn't any fun that day!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Looks like the deep freeze continues in my neck of the woods for at least another week. o_O

View attachment 225351
We've never had snow here where I live. I'm thinking we might this year after all the strange weather that is taking place around the world. I probably wouldn't know what to do if it did snow. Guess the only thing I could do is DIG

and SLIDE

G

Godsgirl83

I just put this is the music thread, but suddenly felt a STRONG urge to put it here (because SOMEBODY who needs it isn't going to see it there...... so here ya go)