Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Sweetie, don’t be so hard on yourself! You’re classy ever’day!❤️
Thanks sis 🥰

Its time to hunker down and push through this arctic cold snap! Got a head start on the preparation... blanket over the front door to keep the draft from coming in and being sooooo cold!

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
I read that Magenta has brewed up some coffee! Let's all jump in the sleigh and go over to her place!

Magenta, would you cut mine with a bit of dark cocoa, please?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I read that Magenta has brewed up some coffee! Let's all jump in the sleigh and go over to her place!

Magenta, would you cut mine with a bit of dark cocoa, please?
Well, a few days later (after snowing daily) we now have about 7 inches.
It has snowed all day here, and I have periodically watched people and
their dogs playing in the park from the safety and warmth of my apartment ;)
The days are getting quite noticeably longer; it is not dark out yet... and yes,
I can fix you up with some lovely organic dark chocolate in your coffee (y)

Speaking of Harry Potter... I was reading up on Ralph Fiennes, who is surely
quite wonderfully gifted in his craft, though I must say, I did not care for him
as Voldemort :oops: Well, really, who could care for Voldemort? hee hee :giggle:

I was reading up on him because I just watched a movie called The Dig,
which starred him playing a real life pre second world war, self educated
archeologist. He uncovered a 6th century Anglo Saxon burial ship on the
land belonging to the woman who hired him to investigate what were
believed to be burial mound in her plowed fields :) I enjoyed the movie :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Today is my wife's birthday. :love: It's hard to believe that my wife and I are 55. We have known each other since we were 17 years old.

Belated birthday greetings to your wonderful wife, Dan! Wow, you guys have been
together next to forever! Happy Valentine's day to you two love birds as well :love:

Sorry to have missed this yesterday :cry:

^ ^ To all my friends and enemies as well :D

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
I spent the night watching very old movies, the first of which was one with Katharine Hepburn, who since I was aware of her, reminded me of my oldest sister. Hepburn must have watched my sister in order to shape her characters. She must have read Myra's thoughts to dress as she did for her roles. Katharine learned that unique charm from my sister, although she was older than my sister, my sister having been born in 1936 and Katharine in 1907. My sister had great potential of all sorts if it had not been for abuse from her earliest years through much of adulthood, with many of those abusers claiming to be believers, sanctioned by the family church. Her freedom came when she shook them all off and stood alone with her children.

We lost her on 2020 December 22. There is no solace except through my Messiah Yeshua, and His peace will always be enough. So many regrets, though. I loved and love her. I respected her. She was my hero. I just wish that those who abused her had seen even half of who she was.

I talked to her youngest daughter tonight. An equally beautiful person in every way to her mother and one of the sweetest people I have ever known. Bless her, she loves our L_RD and spoke of Him tonight. But because of what her mother went through, she is a believer without a believing community. I wish churches and parents knew the impact upon others that their evil ways make. I wish they all knew that we will all be either forgiven through sincere repentance before G_D here or we will answer before that Final Judge.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I spent the night watching very old movies, the first of which was one with Katharine Hepburn, who since I was aware of her, reminded me of my oldest sister. Hepburn must have watched my sister in order to shape her characters. She must have read Myra's thoughts to dress as she did for her roles. Katharine learned that unique charm from my sister, although she was older than my sister, my sister having been born in 1936 and Katharine in 1907. My sister had great potential of all sorts if it had not been for abuse from her earliest years through much of adulthood, with many of those abusers claiming to be believers, sanctioned by the family church. Her freedom came when she shook them all off and stood alone with her children.

We lost her on 2020 December 22. There is no solace except through my Messiah Yeshua, and His peace will always be enough. So many regrets, though. I loved and love her. I respected her. She was my hero. I just wish that those who abused her had seen even half of who she was.

I talked to her youngest daughter tonight. An equally beautiful person in every way to her mother and one of the sweetest people I have ever known. Bless her, she loves our L_RD and spoke of Him tonight. But because of what her mother went through, she is a believer without a believing community. I wish churches and parents knew the impact upon others that their evil ways make. I wish they all knew that we will all be either forgiven through sincere repentance before G_D here or we will answer before that Final Judge.
So sorry to hear about the recent passing of your beloved sister...

... and the abuse in her life :(

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
So sorry to hear about the recent passing of your beloved sister...

... and the abuse in her life :(
Interestingly, when I first started reading your posts, I was immediately reminded of the strong, valiant woman Myra was. Specifically of Myra. :sneaky: Bless you.