Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Mr and Mrs Gandy is taking a "work trip" to the east coast this week.... the bummer is they are predicting rain all 4 days we are there.... with baby Gandy not in the best of moods about the weather predictions

Here Gandy, you can make Mrs Gandy this cake whilst on your holiday :p

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I eat cake.... don't bake it. But that look so tasty, whoop whoop!! I have a sugar rush just from looking at it :ROFL::ROFL:
I know, guess what Ruby is making this week. Whoop whoop lol
It would be interesting to taste. I am a bit surprised it takes 40 min to cook though.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
My Doctor said I should try the Seafood diet. So I did!

SEE FOOD...............EAT FOOD!

Hey, works for me! :)

1614008673418.jpeg

G

Godsgirl83

Wow, hundred dollar pillows??? Yikes o_O
yeah, well it was one of those places that marks things WAY up so when they have a "sale" it seems like a deal, but the "sale price is more like other stores normal, original price, but then they allowed certain store coupons to combine with "sale" prices, so all in all in the end it wasn't "really" that high (but I like to throw that number at him...... much softer than throwing one of these pillows :LOL: )

Well, I was looking at wayfair the other night and saw bath towels for over a hundred bucks :censored:

And lamps for 3-6 hundred dollars each :eek: What the heck?

I'd rather shop second hand :giggle:

I don't shop much online, but when we do, we stay AWAY from Wayfair.....
Almost EVERYTHING I have found in store and compare to wayfair is EXTREAMLY marked up........ some stuff I looked at I could buy 2-3 in store for what Wayfair wants for one o_O:rolleyes:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
yeah, well it was one of those places that marks things WAY up so when they have a "sale" it seems like a deal, but the "sale price is more like other stores normal, original price, but then they allowed certain store coupons to combine with "sale" prices, so all in all in the end it wasn't "really" that high (but I like to throw that number at him...... much softer than throwing one of these pillows :LOL: )
I do not recall what I paid for my KC pillows, but they were certainly
reasonable, plus, they are the best pillows I have ever had! :D

G

Godsgirl83

I've found that this thread is only active for a few minutes once or twice a day, then it goes silent til the next day.
:LOL: it's probably during the hours when those of us in the U.S. are just waking and starting our day as our friends on the otherside of the world are winding down from theirs and getting ready to :sleep::sleep::sleep: