Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
This is reminding me that I need to get a new fishing license.

They come out this month and last year's expires.

Gotta get my knee shot up this month too. (Silicon injections)

Hummmm...I see a party in the making. A fishing party.

Hey, I live in the South...every guy has fishing poles and golf clubs.
Does Tennessee not have a Lifetime License? Goodness........ I bought my Lifetime License about 5 years ago, then, two years later they passed a Law saying that any Resident of Bama over 65 does not need a License...... :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Our salmon season will be starting soon
Strangely, I am not a big fan of eating salmon. Everyone in my family loves it grilled though. I just wanna puke when I smell it cooking. Don't know why. Same thing with Spinach. I love Mustard and Collard and even Turnip Greens........ BUT I CAN NOT STAND SPINACH! Weird, I know.........sigh

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Does Tennessee not have a Lifetime License? Goodness........ I bought my Lifetime License about 5 years ago, then, two years later they passed a Law saying that any Resident of Bama over 65 does not need a License...... :)
Yes...they do...it can be pricey. But if you ever get caught fishing without a license the fines are such that you could have afforded a lifetime license.

And the free license for retiree's is for residents of TN...not alabama. You still have to get one but it doesn't cost anything.

Besides...the best part of Bama is LA. Shrimp and oysters and charter fishing.

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Strangely, I am not a big fan of eating salmon. Everyone in my family loves it grilled though. I just wanna puke when I smell it cooking. Don't know why. Same thing with Spinach. I love Mustard and Collard and even Turnip Greens........ BUT I CAN NOT STAND SPINACH! Weird, I know.........sigh
Reckon your mama taught you well on eating your greens...cuz you know, in Bama we all eat healthy stuff around the clock...ain’t no BBQ eating, fried chicken and gravy loving folks in this state.😂😂😂

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Hear, hear😀

Not bad coming from the wrong side of the Tennessee line.😂
Back in the day...

I stomped all over AL. I was living with an uncle while going to Jiffy Tech outside of B'ham.

$30+ was more than enough to get me to the beach and back. And breakfast...

Didn't take much to get a place to stay for the night...but that was another life.
People liked Panama City but gulf shores was my "go to".

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
First, you steam your sinuses clean-n-clear...

Then, you break the Guiness World Record for volume of coffee consumed in the shortest time...

Then, you treat your hands for 2nd-degree burns...

Then, you put your back in traction from the over-stretched muscles...

Then, ...

haha